Infinite Might

All Might drags his feet to a stop after taking a sucker punch to the teeth, the rejuvenated pro wipes a bit of blood from the side of his lip and grins at his adversaries. Overhaul had mainly turned his attention from All Might leaving the former number one pro hero to face off against the nomus meant specifically to kill the old him. While they have been a bit of a challenge, Aizawa's split second assist had given him enough of a window to defeat six out of the ten clones that are attacking him. Though credit where credit is due, they had managed to draw blood and All Might's old nemesis didn't do without providing this ace in the hole a few upgrades. The thing that is proving to be a particularly troublesome problem is the fact that there's well four of the things, the second problem is that due to them being clones the traditional weakness of the nomu's brain isn't an option for an instant kill. He had already expended that option when he punched through the head of the original one during the time where the Nomu's quirks were disabled.

Across the battlefield, gunfire and explosions rock through the infinite army being produced by the supervillain. Mineta actually proved to be a major asset in this battle, the explosive hair follicle quirk he had been given near perfectly synced up with his pop off quirk. With the help of Tokoyami, Mineta has basically become a carpet bomber throwing as many explosive hair balls as he can though the drawback of the pop off quirk is beginning to take its toll on him. On the ground Monoma is leading the main attack against the army, while the infinite overhauls are using their own abilities to change and warp the terrain against the heroes, Monoma has discovered that the effects of the quirk can't mingle with each other. Meaning that whenever he uses the quirk any of the areas he is overhauling cannot be affected by the other clones until he is done using the quirk on it. Hagakure tries in vain to find the real Overhaul, instead opting to sneak attack and dispatch any that get too close to her classmates.

Having withdrawn from the battle field, Momo is crouched down behind a tree using her quirk to create the single most complex creation to date. Almost the entirety of her upper body is glowing under a black cloak she had made to conceal the use of her quirk. As the creation begins to exit her skin, she quickly scarfs down a sugary energy solution made by the support course with enough calories and sugars to reset her fat stores to use her quirk. Now with more fuel for her creation she concentrates on finishing the device. Solid gold tuning rods form a flower-like shape over the circular emitter coil in the center. The barrel of the weapon is covered in folding step down transformers that lead to the electrode at the end of the barrel. Insulators protect the user from being electrocuted by the weapon as they cover the barrel and the grips of the weapon. The forward pistol grip is covered in rubber as well as the main trigger and buttstock of the weapon. On the side three lightbulbs mark how many charges are on the weapon with a safety switch and power switch nearby. The rest of her body is clad in a completely electric resistant suit similar to that of lineworkers. Her normal costume had been traded out for a skin tight rubber body suit that covered everything below the neck. Her head is framed by a red and black helmet that completely covers her face, the visor of which protects her eyes from the electrical monstrosity that she had created.

Taking a step from behind the tree, Momo scans the battlefield to make sure that no one she doesn't want to deep fry is in the way of the weapon. Though she can't tell where Hakagure or Kuroiro are at the moment, time is against them and it's in her best interest to be able to take out more than half of the clones in a single blast. Flicking the lever on the side she primes the weapon causing a deep amethyst purple arch of electricity to ladder its way towards the emitter at the front. All six foils on the front end of the weapon begin to arch with electricity as she presses down hard on the trigger. As the weapon fires, an electrical bolt that could put Zues' and Thor's to shame erupts from the barrel of the weapon. The thunder emanating from the blast shatters the glass on the nearby houses of Training ground Theta. The overhaul clones barely have enough time to look at the oncoming purplish white bolt of electricity before it strikes them. The bolt channels itself from the contact point of a clone that was attempting to regenerate itself to the clones behind it and so on. The single electrical discharge from her weapon frying hundreds if not thousands of the clones in a single instance, leaving only the screams of the damned and the smell of burned flesh in its wake.