Chapter Twelve-I:Oblivious support

Start from the beginning

Like this a few more minutes passed and the girls didn't looked behind anymore that much but still one of them was glancing occasionally.. And Lisa can't do anything to them so she just stood there again exploring her surroundings.. they kept going ahead of the row more closer to the ticket booth..

But some occasional whispering and giggling was heard from the girl in front of lisa and Jungkook..

"Hey do you think I should go and talk to him? "

"Hey you aren't that gutsy.. I'm going to initiate the talk and you join later.."

"Okay.. But what about that girl behind him? "

"Who? The funky girl that's glaring at us? "

Funky? FUNKY? who? ME? HOW DARE THEY Lisa who was able to listen to their talk suddenly bursted up.. INSIDE not outside -_- She just glared at them because she didn't wanted to make a scene in front of jungkook.. And jungkook god knows with whom he's chatting so much that he's totally oblivious of the scene...

"Ah she won't do anything.. I should say she can't do anything.. Look at her looks and all ..and her hairs they are all so curled up and look at her dressing sense .. Who comes to and amusement park dressing in a Cropped top and ripped jeans that are knee length? "

"Haha I know right "

Saying this they started giggling.. Lisa was feeling conscious of her looks suddenly.. This is happening for the second time in her life ,where she got conscious of herself.. She noticed both the girls were dressed nicely and looking beautiful where else she was totally opposite.. She looked down unable to say something..

What's wrong with you Lisa ? Where did your self esteem go?Usually you don't let anyone say something like that, that too in front of you! How aren't you able to say something.. Is it... Because of.... Him? Lisa looked at jungkook's back with an unreadable expression to see him looking at the girls direction..

"Excuse me girls.. " Jungkook suddenly talked to the girls starting Lisa and earning light screams from the girls..

"Yes yes.. " They both answered together..

"I'm sorry i didn't heard about whom you were talking over..But I kind of overheard it..However whatever it is,you shouldn't speak ill about anyone so casually.. Being prejudiced doesn't make you look cool.." Jungkook calmly said this to those girls where Lisa squinted her eyes trying to grasp his unwanted teaching or suggestion whatever it is!!

" Excuse me, sorry but we are not understanding what you are trying to say.. " One of them spoke while the other nodded..

"What I'm trying to say is don't be so judgemental minded.. Who gave you the right to judge a person based on their looks and clothes? I'm sorry but you guys are looking sophisticated but your mind is even narrower..What if someone say bad things behind your back,and what more if that person is a complete stranger?Won't you feel bad?So it's the same case with the other Parson..And to be honest,it really does look bad on girls if they rate or discuss things over other's clothes and looks.. So it will be good if you girls stay clean and beautiful hearted like you guys look and won't judge anyone further ,and be happy on your own... Okay.. " Jungkook said being patient to those girls who were staring at Jungkook gaping out their eyes...

Suddenly one of them shrieked startling Lisa and Jungkook..

"Ah you're so cool Oppa.. And also very considerate and warm hearted.. " One of the two who shrieked, started expressing her emotions and the other enjoined her...

"Yes Oppa.. It's so true.. From now on we won't speak behind anyone and also won't judge anyone.. " Saying this the girl looked at Lisa Apologetically while the other one nodded furiously..