BSM: you spend a week with one direction

Luke:(age:13): you had to legit beg Luke to let you stay with one direction for a week even know you won the contest and he still wasn't sure but then Sierra talked him into it so when you got to the airport you said bye to them and you were off to london you arrived and saw the one direction boys and girls you ran over to them and said "I missed you guys so much." Harry said "we missed you too but why enter when you could have just came without this." You said "cause I liked this idea better cause I get less hate now plus Luke wouldn't let me even with this so even if I asked him I still wouldn't have been able to come." Louis said "love they know we've known you forever they wouldn't have gave you hate if you just came and Luke would have still been fine with it."You laughed and said "please they would have trust me the fans aren't all what you think they are they're curle some of them and even when I won this and Sierra talked sense into him so he is now." Eleanor said "they need to not meaning the fans not Luke and Sierra I know Luke is protecting you and you are still young." You said "I've been saying that they don't listen meaning the fans and I know he's to protective over me." Then you guys headed to Harry's house and chilled the rest of the day.

Calum:(age:14): you were spending a week with Mail you did spend time with her  but then ended up with one direction cause you missed them like crazy. little did you know the 5sos boys and girls were coming too you woke up to people down stairs you walked down and saw one direction and 5sos you said "manger throw back here but not complaining I'm in heaven you know the usual I'm toally ok with this." Then you hungout with them for the rest of the day and hugged them and told them everything you guys have been doing for the past week.

Michale:(age:15): you were with lottie and was staying with Louis so when you saw the 5sos boys walked in you said "holy shit hi." They said "how's it going here?" You hugged them and said "really good I'm in heaven I've missed them so much like I needed this." They chuckled then you guys hungout the rest of the day happy they were there with you.

Ashton:(age:16): you wanted a new experience so you decided to go to london for a week to spend with one direction and 5sos boys and girls were coming too you loved every moment of it you were so happy to see the boys and girls again it's been way to long you hugged them and hungout with them for the rest of the day so happy to be back with them for the  week.