Imagine he beats up a guy that is hiting on you

Luke: this guy was all over you all night you hated it you really hopped the boys and girls would show up you got lost with your friends then your friend ran off with a guy and left and alone with his friend who you thought was nice at first until he turned out he just wanted to get into your pants you saw the boys and girls Luke said "step away from the girl." The guy stepped away from you as you ran over to the girls he got closer to Luke and said "or what is she one of your fuck buddies here?" Then Luke punched him in the face and said "nope she's like a sister to me so don't mess with her or it'll be worse next time not just the punch." Then you guys left you said "thank you for that." He said "anything for you sis." You smiled happy to have them in your life then you guys went home and chilled the rest of the night.

Calum: you were at a party and this guy was checking you out ever since you got there calum was watching him the boys were there too watching him knowing he was going to make a move on you soon then the guy did he came up behind you and grab your waist you gasped and turned around about to tell off the guy but instead his face was connected with a fist you gasped and saw calum shaking his hand and said "you're lucky it was only your pretty face." The guy then walked away he said "are you ok?" You said "I'm fine but are you ok?" He said "yeah I'm fine he was pretty soft." You chuckled then you guys left and headed home you were so happy to have him there cause that could have ended badly.

Ashton: you were throwing a party of course the boys were there there were some people that you didn't know that other people invited this guy came up to you and said "hey pretty thang." And smirked at you you said "um hi." Kaykay said "and bye." Slowly taking you away from him and bring you close to her He said "is she taken by you?" Looking her up and down you said "she has a boyfriend."  He said "and I have a girlfriend which is you." He got closer to you Ashton stepped in front of him and said "I don't think so cause I would know cause he would have to go through me first." He said "who are you the brother?" Looking Ashton up and down He said "like a brother your lucky I didn't hurt you yet." He got closer to Ashton and said "you won't do a thing to me pretty boy." Ashton punched him the guy was in the ground Ashton said "oh really don't mess." Then you guys left Ashton said "are you ok?" You said "yeah I'm fine." Then you guys just watched movies for the rest of the night.

Michael: you were with the girls when a guy came up to you and said "which one of you pretty ladies are single?" Crystal said "none of us just leave us alone please." He then grabbed you and said "the rest of you can go but she stays." Then Michael said "I don't think so let go of the girl before you get punched." He turned around and saw the boys he smirked and said "I'll let go when you do." Then Michael did punch him you ran to Michael he caught you and held you close he said "don't test me again I've been through a lot of shit lately so that felt good to do." The guy got up and ran Michael said "are you ok?" And checked you over you said "yeah I'm fine thank you". He said "no one messes with you." Then you guys headed home and chilled the rest of the day.