Imagine your ex tries to kidnap you

Luke: you were sleeping on the couch waiting for Luke and Sierra to get back from the protest you didn't go Because of your period it was killing you you woke up outside and saw Luke punching someone and the boys pulling him off of someone you said "what the fuck is going on one minute I was on the couch next I'm on the grass." Luke said "you're fucking ex was trying to take you." You didn't see your ex there anymore he must have ran off you said "and you saved me?" Luke said "always and of course I did." You hugged him and then chilled with them for the rest of the day you were so happy to have someone there to save you always and you knew Sierra would do the same too if she was there.

Calum: you were walking back with your friends and Calum and the boys weren't that far behind you and the girls to of course when someone grabbed you the girls instantly ran after you and tried to get the guy off of you which the boys then came running over got him off of you and the guy was on the floor now and you were in Calum's arms it was your ex you said "what the actual hell." Your ex ran Calum said "you ok?" And checked you over you said "yeah I'm fine just annoyed he did that." Then you guys headed to your friends they said "what was he thinking." You said "he wasn't I'm pressing charges on him." Then you guys headed home and called the police and told them what happened and they said they will take care of it you cuddled with Calum for the rest of the day and chilled with the others and your friends.

Ashton: you were in the back of your ex's car cause he grabbed you and put you in the back of his car he stopped to go get some weed from someone that's when you saw ashton and kaykay you looked at your ex and saw he wasn't watching that was your chance to run you unlocked the door and ran to Ashton and kaykay as fast as you can ashton caught you and your ex had no idea he got back into the car more concerned about getting caught about the weed then you Ashton said "you ok?" You said "yeah." Kaykay said "we told the police already." You said "good." Then you guys headed home and you chilled with them for the rest of the day and the others too of course.

Michael: you ex was stalking you and caught you of course it has to be on the night a lot of shit went down with Michael and Michael wasn't having any of it so when he saw him trying to take you that was the last straw for him he just beat the living hell out of him the boys pulled him away your ex ran you called the police and told them what happen and they said they would take care of it you said "you ok?" Michael said "I'm fine are you ok?" You said "yeah I'm ok I'm more worried about you." He said "I'm fine don't worry." Then you guys went inside and chilled for the rest of the night happy to have people like them around you.