BSM: they catch you dirty dancing with a guy

Luke:(age:12): you we're definitely a rebel to say the least so it was no surprise when you were at a club for teens even know your technical not a teen yet,that you were grinding up on some guy and he didn't mind either that's until someone pulled you away from him you looked up and saw Sierra she said "unbelievable I never want to catch you doing that again." Pulling you away from the guy and leading you over to your brother You said "it was fun but I won't do it again." Luke said "it's all fun and games until he gets into your pants." You rolled your eyes and said "that was not going to happen." Crystal said "did you even know the guy?" You said "no." Kaykay said "then you don't know what he could have done or what he was thinking ." Then you guys headed home and chilled for the rest of the night you never did do that again knowing how dangerous that could have been.

Calum:(age:13):you were at a dance with your friends when this guy started dirty dancing with you you gave him a look but he wouldn't stop until Calum from the stage said "get away from the girl dude she's not interested." The guy looked at him and pointed at you and said "away from her and are you talking to me?" Pointing to himself Ashton said "no mate he was talking to the couple behind you of cause he's talking to you and yes away from that girl." The guy left you thanked them Calum said "no one messes with you." Then you guys enjoyed the rest of the dance.

Michale:(age:14): you were dancing with this guy at a party you where having when Crystal came over and said "that's enough." And moved the guy away from you and moved you towards Michael he said "what about you pretty thang." Michael came over and said "wouldn't go for her she's engaged." Crystal showed the guy her ring the guy left you said "it meant nothing." Michael said "to you but to him it meant something." Then you guys enjoyed the rest of the party.

Ashton:(age:15): this guy was dirty dancing on you all night and wouldn't stop you wanted him too and told him too but he wouldn't until kaykay said "move away." Then he started doing the same to her then you saw him on the ground you looked up and saw Ashton shaking his fist out and said "that's why you don't dirty dance with either of these two girls." The guy left Ashton said "you two ok?" And checked you guys over you said "yeah I'm fine thank you for that." He said "no problem always here to protect you girls." Then you guys headed home and chilled the rest of the night.