BSM: you take topless pictures and they walk in on you

Luke:(age:16): this guy wanted topless pictures so you decided to take them you were ready to take the picture when Luke walked in he said "what the hell are you doing?!?!" You gasped and covered yourself you said "Luke get out." He then took your phone and said "I better never see you doing that again." You sighed and said "I won't do it again." He said "you're grounded." Then he closed the door and then decided to go to sleep until dinner was done.

Ashton:(age:17): your boyfriend wanted topless pictures so you were going to take them but then Ashton walked in he didn't say anything he just took your phone and said "you're grounded what is wrong with you." You said "nothing my boy wanted them." He said "well he's not getting them now and you don't have a boy now." Then he closed your door you sighed and then just stared at the ceiling.

Calum:(age:18) you were in the moment about to send a pic to your boyfriend you were getting ready to take them when Calum walked in he said "really?" You blushed he took your phone and said "you're grounded and dinners ready." You sighed and then got a shirt on and headed downstairs to get some food.

Michael:(age:19): you were snap chatting this guy who you liked and he liked you too but he wanted a picture of your top half you were ready to do it when Michael walked in and said "warn me next time." You said "will do." He said "and be careful I don't think you should be doing that." You said "fine I won't do it." Then you just sent him a picture of your face knowing that was the safest thing to do