Imagine they surprise you in school

Luke:you didn't want to be here today cause you've falling into a deep depression cause you missed Luke and the boys so much but the girls made you go against your will they said it would help and the boys would want you to go but you knew the boys would let you stay home and cuddle with you and make it your day and that would help you better then this place,it didn't help you could barley focus cause of this annoying girl who was always annoying you and pulled your hair you didn't say anything to the teacher not wanting to bother her then you heard gasp you looked up from putting your head on your desk cause you couldn't take this class or the girl anymore so you had a break down and you saw Luke you gasped and ran as fast as you can to him he caught you and said "gosh I missed you so much next time you're coming with us I'm not leaving you here again." You nodded as you guys just hugged then the annoying girl said "um why does she of all people get to leave with them and why is she of all people hugging him like what?" Sierra said "cause we signed her out and you annoy her so I don't know why you care and she's family to us that's why." The teacher looked at the girl and said "she's right I've seen it and told you to stop but you don't listen so go to the office." You smiled and walked over to your bag and grabbed it and left you said "thank you boys you guys saved me." Ashton gave you a side hug and said "please tell me you weren't crying?" You said "I was I couldn't take it anymore." He said "the teacher will deal with her we talked to her." You smiled happy to have them back.

Calum:you were at a assembly your principal said "we have 2 bands here today that you girls maybe even boys will love them too here's one direction and 5 seconds of summer."you froze as your friends looked at you and smirked and same with the rest of the school since they knew you were dating Calum you snuck in your seat when you heard someone say "that's nasty the floor is so gross here why would you want to be on this nasty floor disgusting." You looked up and saw Kaykay Sierra and Crystal Kaykay helped you up you said "welp what would you have done if the whole fucking college is looking at you." Sierra said "not hide on the flithy floor I would walk away like a bad bitch. And I would have walked up with pride." As you guys headed to the boys you had the biggest smile on your face you ran to calum as the girls had your bag he caught you and said "gosh I missed you your coming with me on tour for now on." You said "you know I can't." Your principle said "you can you can do online we don't mind". You said thank you then they performed and you guys left you were so happy to have him back.

Ashton: you didn't want to be here your ex keeps eyeing you and you didn't want to deal with him he was horrible to you and he wouldn't leave you alone he walked over to you and froze you said "now your afraid of me you should have been afraid of me to begin with." He laughed and said "I'm not afraid of you but I'm afraid of them they put me in the hospital don't want to go back there." You turned around and saw the girls and boys you gasped and ran to Ashton he caught you and hugged you and said "I missed you so much what is that dick doing with you you didn't get back with him did you?" He put you down and you said "hell no I'm not that stupid." Luke said "then why is he here with you?"eyeing your ex you said "I actually don't know why are you here?" Crossing your arms and looking at him with the girls and boys behind you glaring at him he said "I was just um leaving I was just passing by saying hi but bye." Then he ran off Ashton said "good this is why you're coming on tour with us for now on and cause we missed you to much." You laughed and was so happy to have them back.

Michael: you were done for the day when the mean girls stopped you from leaving you said "what have I told you?" They looked around and said "your little army isn't around to save you." Then someone said "if you're talking about us we're right here to pick her up." You turned around and saw the girls and boys and ran to the boys Michael caught you and said "I missed you so much". You said "I missed you too." The girls said "ugh of course they showed up right when we're going to rip on her." Michael said "that's why she's not coming back here for a while she's coming with us on tour cause you guys are awful to her for no reason." Then they left then you guys headed home after that you said "thank you." Michael said "no problem." Then you got in the car and left.