BSM: you get really sick when he's not there

Luke:(age:11): you've been feeling awful for almost 2 weeks now and Luke was visting your parents with Sierra crystal Michael Calum kaykay and Ashton we're taking care of you since he wasn't there kaykay said "she really needs medical attention." You said "I'm fine." You got up to use the bathroom but then everything went black you woke up in a hospital room and bed you goran and said "I don't need to be here I'm fine." Then you heard someone who you haven't heard in a long time make that a couple say "but you do need to be here according to the doctors." You looked over and saw jack Ben Luke Sierra your mom and dad you said "you all didn't have to come I'm fine honestly." Jack said "not according to the doctors according to them you have a really bad case of the flu." You goran and said "I'm not staying here you guys can't make me." You gave them your best puppy dog eyes Luke sighed and climbed into the bed with you he gave you a side hug and said "we'll be here with you through all of this you're going to get the help you need." You sighed knowing he was right you ended up having to stay there for a week they were there with you every moment of the day.

Calum:(age:12): you had the chickenpox but didn't know it until you started to break out mail and your parents took you to the doctors your parents where visiting with mail since Calum was on tour at the moment they were making sure you were ok you got there and they gave you medicine and said you had to stay in your house until it all cleared up you let go of the breath you were holding cause you didn't want to go to the hospital and was happy you didn't have to you got home and they took care of you until you were 100% better they weren't letting you go through this alone they were with you every step of the way which you were greatful for and Calum actually came home the day of when you found out and he helped them take care of you until you were better.

Ashton:(age:13): your kidney was giving out on you and you needed a match but Ashton didn't know this he was visting your family in Australia you were with the boys and when your family found out they flew out and came right away Ashton said "how are you doing?" And sat in the bed next to you You said "ok they found a match just waiting to go in for surgery now." He kissed your head and said "you're going to be ok." You smiled happy to see your mom and her boyfriend plus lauren and harry too they were all there with you until you went into surgery once you did when you woke up they were still there you smiled as they slept you felt so much better with your new kidney.

Michale:(age:14): you had to get your tonsils out and you were with the girls the boys were in meetings all day you guys arrived at the hospital you said "I'm not doing this without Michael or the others." They said "you have to their in meetings all day." You crossed yours arms and stood there you said "nope not happening then we're waiting." You stood there they sighed and crystal rubbed her forehead and said "yn I'm not doing this here you gotta go back in that room." You said "no I don't they can't force me to do anything." Then you felt someone pick you up and carry you to that room crystal smiled and they placed you on the bed you looked over and saw Harry Louis Liam and Niall plus Amelia maya and Eleanor you said "what the hell!!!" And jumped into their arms harry said "no screaming that's making them wrose." You smiled and said "I don't care I missed guys so much what are you guys doing here!!" And hugged them again louis said "we missed you too but you gotta start listening to crystal for us please and we heard that you need surgery and flew out here." You said "I will one hundred percent anything for you boys." Then the 5sos boys came in too Michael said "surprise you didn't put up a fight." Crystal said "she did then harry picked her up and put her in here." You said "which I didn't mind I didn't even know it was him till I was in the bed". Michael chuckled then they took you back when you woke up you saw harry In the bed with you you smiled and snuggled into him happy they were there.