Imagine you faint at one of the one direction boys concerts

Luke: you were at a harry styles concert with your friends Luke let you go alone without him or Sierra they weren't even there neither were the other boys or girls it was so werid but didn't mind it you of coursed loved them to death but sometimes you needed you time then you felt a tap on your shoulder and saw niall his girlfriend Amelia eleanor and Louis and Liam and maya and zayn and a very pregnant Gigi you gasped and jumped back into your friend she said "the hell was that for." and pushed you a little then she saw who was there she said "holy shit." you couldn't breath or stop smiling you said "what the hell the show hasn't even started and I'm already about to faint." Eleanor said "please don't we don't need that." You laughed and hugged them and said "does harry know you guys are here?" Niall said "we saw him right before we came to see you." You said "is something coming?" They looked at eachother Gigi said "maybe this baby really soon." You laughed and said "that's not what I meant but definitely soon." Then the show started you were so happy they definitely made you the happiest then you were so dehydrated and overwhelmed with excitement that you stopped and started swaying back and forth then you fainted into some one and everything went black you woke up face to face with harry you shoot up he said "easy there yn don't need you fainting again."you saw the others plus their girls you said "I missed the rest of the show." Harry said "yeah you sort of passed out but welcome to do it again tomorrow night since I'm here then too." He handed you a pass and tickets you smiled and hugged him then went pale saying "did you tell Luke?" Then you saw Luke and the others plus the girls too Luke came over and hugged you and said "you ok?"and checked you over you said "yeah I'm fine now." He thanked harry for taking care of you he said "no problem niall here caught her." He smiled and thanked him then you guys hungout the rest of the night.

Calum: he let you go on tour with Niall he knew you were in good hands since Amelia was going to be with him you loved her you guys were at the last show of the tour which was of course in la and Calum was going to be there with the others you haven't seen them in months because of this tour you ran to them once you saw them he caught you and said "I missed you so much." You said "I missed you so much." You peaked his lips and then he carried you over to Niall who was with the others too meaning Harry Louis Liam eleanor and Maya plus zayn and Gigi too you said "um what?!?!" And jumped out of Calum's arms You were shocked but hugged them and said "hi." Harry said "surprise." You smile and said "this is a surprise I swear if you guys all go on stage and sing with him I'll faint." They laughed thinking you were joking so did you then you headed front row with the 5sos boys and girls you said "I swear I'm going to faint if they do." Calum chuckled then the show started it was amazing then it got to the 1D song and that's when they all came out you froze and started swaying back and forth then you fainted into calum you woke up back stage with everyone there you goran and said "I hate you boys I missed the rest of the show." Niall said "love that was the last song but we'll sing it to you now since you fainted. Which we thought wouldn't happen or are you going to faint again?" You chuckled and sat up Calum pulled you into his side and you listened to the most beautiful sound in the world you smiled happy they did that for you.

Ashton: you were at Liam's show with the 5sos boys and girls too of course you guys were back stage chilling when you saw liam smile you said "what?" Maya was smiling too she said "nothing." Then you felt hands on your eyes and turned around and saw Louis you screamed and hugged him you said "what the hell are you guys up to why the hell is everyone here?!?!" Niall said "to support payno here of course." And he fist pumped him and gave him a bro hug Liam smiled you said "there's something more too." With your arms cross Eleanor came over and held your shoulders and  said "oh there is but they're not telling you." And tapped your shoulders You glared at her then headed to your seat with the others you loved the whole show then the others came out with Liam you started crying happy tears then the show was over you were frozen then the room started spinning before you went down Ashton caught you you woke up back stage Maya said "she made it to the end and she's alive." You chuckled and goraned you said "I knew it was coming but I wasn't going to let it happen during the show." They laughed happy you're ok.

Michale: the girls were taking you to see Louis the other one direction boys and girls were there you turned to the girls they said "we had no idea they were going to be here." You said "I'm not complaining just confused but Happy they're here." You walked over and said hi to them and hugged them then you guys talked then you headed to your seat his sister's where there too and same with his dad you guys loved every moment of the concert then the boys came on for the last song you were screaming and crying you were so happy then it ended you guys started walking backstage but you knew you weren't going to make it that's when you fainted into Sierra's arms when you woke up you saw 5sos there too you said "I'm dreaming cause 5sos wasn't here before or I'm Hallucinating." Louis said "I called them knowing Michael here would freak out if you had to go to the hospital." You said "I'm fine I don't need to go look I can sit up I can walk for you too." You tried getting up but Eleanor wouldn't let you Eleanor said "let's just sit on the couch alright that's the best decision right now until your 100%." You agreed and just sat there happy to know you had them there.