Imagine you get caught getting high

Luke: you were out in the desert with Luke Sierra Ashton and Kaykay and a bunch of their friends for the relase of superbloom Ashton's new album you loved it already you were in the hot tube chilling and getting high with Calum you guys were dating but no one knew that cause you didn't want Luke to freak you were smoking and laughing and talking with him when Sierra walked out and knocked it out of your hand she said "you're insane." You said "it's weed it won't kill ya I may be insane but I'm living life." Luke said "but you know how I feel about it so I don't want you doing it." You said "yeah I'll stop it was a one time thing don't worry." Luke said "and when were you going to tell me that you and Calum where going out?" Calum walked in and said "now we're dating."Luke said "I approve." Then you guys chilled for the rest of the day.

Calum: you guys were with Ashton and Kaykay and your other friends getting high and they know you've never been into it but tonight since it was a celebration you did it Calum was shocked and said "wow babe didn't know you would go for it." You said "one time thing won't happen again it's not that bad it's fun actually." He chuckled and cuddled you as you guys chilled and relaxed for the rest of the night just listening to superbloom.

Ashton: he offered it to you you said "sure why not?" Kaykay said "alright bady here." You laughed and said "only for him since it's his day ." Ashton smiled as you guys listened to the album all over again you loved it and was so proud of him and so happy he could do this with his friends around him they were also so proud of him and so happy for him you couldn't help but smile.

Michale: you where with Ashton and Kaykay with their friends and you knew them too obviously you knew Calum then they were getting high you just went for it cause why not then Crystal called you on FaceTime you answered she said "are you high?" You said "nice to see ya too and not yet probably soon." As you dragged it away Michael came into the frame and said "put it out."when he saw you doing that on FaceTime you said "one time thing don't worry." He just shook his head Crystal laughed knowing for a fact he most likely has done it then you told her everything that's been happening there and then you hung up Calum was next to you and said "don't worry Michael's done wrose he can't judge you." You laughed and said "I know and plus it's for Ashton." He smiled then you guys enjoyed the rest of your time there.