Imagine your "friend" tries to kiss him

Luke: you were hangout with the girls and your friend but your friend went to the bathroom but wasn't back yet you girls walked downstairs and saw the boys shocked you said "what did we miss?" Luke said "your friend tried to kiss me." You gasped and said "she's not my friend." Sierra said "you don't need her and what's wrong with her." You said "she doesn't like you guys together." Sierra rolled her eyes and said "she needs a life I would have punched her in the face if I saw her try and do that." You said "she does honestly I should have dropped her a while ago she was such a bitch." Then you guys chilled for the rest of the day.

Calum: you were with the girls plus your friend in the pool she went in to get some drinks but she still wasn't back yet you dried off and walked in with the girls you didn't see your friend but saw the guys calum said "your so called friend tried to kiss me so I kicked her out." You said "good she's not my friend I knew she was going to do that too cause she's jelous of me and wants to ruin our relationship but it won't happen." Calum said "you got that right it won't happen at all." Then you guys went back to the pool and chilled for the rest of the day.

Michael: you were tanning in the back with the girls plus your friend she went to the bathroom but never came back so you knew excatly what she was doing you walked in and said "did she try to kiss you?" Michael said "yeah she did." You said "she's such a bitch I knew she was going to do that cause she was being so rude to crystal and I knew she was going to do that cause she hates you guys together." Michael rolled his eyes and said "of course she does who doesn't but you got us you don't need her." You said "hell yeah I don't need her I got you guys and people do love you guys." Then you guys went back to tan.

Ashton: you walked into the kitchen and saw the boys and girls they all looked at you you said "she didn't." Ashton said "she tried." You said "she ugh I hate her she's the wrose did you guys kick her out?" Ashton said "hell yeah i did." You said "good she doesn't deserve me as a friend." Then you guys chilled for the rest of the day they were the only people you needed in your life no one else.