Imagine you foster a puppy but fail and end up getting it

Luke: you guys were fostering another English bull dog just like petunia and they loved eachother you were happy about that cause you guys fell in love with her too Sierra said "told you we would end up with another dog." You laughed and said "it would have happened one way or another." Luke said "true that." Then you guys spent the rest of the night with them.

Calum: duke needed a friend you thought calum didn't think so but you guys got a puppy it was a golden retriever puppy who loved duke you looked at calum and he said "we have another dog now." You laughed and said "yes we're not giving her back". He knew that was coming and you guys loved them both.

Ashton: you wanted to Foster this labordoodle she was adorable and the other dog got along with it fine Ashton said "here we are with another dog." Kaykay said "yeah she's excatly like moose." You said "she is." You guys loved her she just as much as the next one then you guys chilled with them for the rest of the night.

Michael: crystal brought home yet another dog you said "more the marrier I say." She said "agreed but isn't he the cutest." You said "he is." Michael said "and here we have another one." You laughed and said "yes." You loved him just as much as you loved the other two that you guys already have.