Imagine he catches you making out with someone/another boy catches you

Luke:Sierra and him where out getting stuff for the party tonight shawn your boyfriend was over you guys were watching a movie once it was over you guys started kissing it started getting heated and you pulled away to breath and smiled he said "want to do it?" You said "not yet but make out yes." Then you guys started making out on the couch he took off his shirt but you didn't do the same he was fine with that as you kept kissing then you heard someone say "sweet little yn what on earth are you doing?!?!" You pulled away and saw kaykay and Ashton Ashton said "was that all you guys were doing?" Looking at you and Shawn Shawn said "yeah toally we would never do anything else." He put his shirt back on Kaykay said "well that's a imagine I'll never get out of my head." You rolled your eyes and said "we were making out." Luke said "yeah while he was half naked." Sierra said "please he didn't have a shirt on we do wrose." You said "didn't need to know that." They laughed then you guys got ready for the party.

Calum: you and Calum where making out on the couch when you heard someone say "hey guys we're here." In walked in Luke Sierra Kaykay Ashton Michael and crystal you pulled away and smiled and said "hi guys." Michael said "don't act like we just didn't interrupt you two making out." You blushed and hid in Calum he said "we walked in on wrose with you guys." Crystal said "true shit." You laughed then you guys chilled for the rest of the day.

Ashton:he walked in with kaykay as you and harry were making out kaykay said "hello." You pulled away quickly and cuddled with him and said "that's all we were doing." Ashton said "oh I know but in the living room really." Harry said "she didn't want to move she was to lazy." You said "nope wasn't planning on it. I didn't really care if you guys caught us."Then the others walked in including the other one direction boys and girls maya said "you look guilty of something." You said "nothing happened I swear all we did was make out." And buried your face in harry she chuckled he held you close you smiled up at him and then just cuddled with him for the rest of the day.

Michael: crystal kaykay and Sierra walked in as you and your boyfriend were making out the boys walked in to Michael said "move away from eachother there are people here now and one direction is here." You pulled away so fast pushing your boyfriend off of you and said "wait what?!?!" And jumped off the couch and saw them walk in you tackled harry he caught you and said "missed you too." You smiled and said "you don't even know how much I missed you." Your boyfriend said "probably more than you'll miss me I'm out of here for good that was the last make out session I ever have with you it wasn't even good I have someone better anyways." The boys and girls and one direction boys and girls were all shocked and same with you you said "wait what the fuck was that all about?!?!" Your ex now said "I'm cheating on you with the one person you hate which is arzela you know why cause she's better than you." You said "are you fucking serouis right now all because I hugged someone who I haven't seen in years and want to spend time with them that was the last straw with you ok wow." Arzela was there she said "oh please we both know you love them more than him get over yourself you're not fooling anyone." You said "ok wow dude you can't fight your own battles you had to bring her here she's lucky she's a girl oh wait I'm a girl too so I could beat the shit out of her but won't." He said "she just showed up and you're a girl too so you could hit her if you wanted to but we all know here you won't."You said "whatever dick karma will get to both of you." Then you slammed the door as they left Sierra said "um what the actual fuck just happened." You said "I serouisly have no fucking idea I think he was jelous of harry which isn't new he's never liked any of you cause you guys were better than him." Michael said "who wouldn't be but you got harry and not him so your good." You said "Excatly I love harry more then him anyways." Harry chuckled and said "don't forget the others." You said "of course not." And then hungout with them for the rest of the day.