BSM: you prank call him

Luke:(age:11): you and your friend was having a sleepover and decided to prank call people you guys ended up pranking calling Luke he picked up and said "hello." It was midnight he must of been sleeping or hangout with the boys your friend goes "yes is this mr hemmings?" He said "yes this is how may I help you?" Your friend said "my daughter is a huge fan of yours is it alright if she talks to you." He said "um sure but how did you get my number?" Then you went on and said "oh my gosh it's Luke hemmings and we have our ways it's called me being your sister." And you guys starting laughing hysterically he said "ha ha very funny go to sleep I don't want to deal with a grumpy girl tomorrow." You said "we will don't worry love ya." He said "love ya too." Then you guys watched a movie and went to sleep.

Calum:(age:12): you were hangout with your friends prank calling people you guys ended up prank calling Calum he said "hello." You said "oh my gosh it's Calum fucking hood oh my gosh I'm a huge fan." He said "um how did you get my number?" Your friend said "from me your ex girlfriend duh." He said "why do you still have my number?" You said "cause I'm your little sister and you are extremely protective of me." He was confused then you guys started laughing he said "gosh damit yn why do that to me." You said "cause I love you when will you be home I'm hungry." He said "soon with food don't worry." You said "sweet." Then you guys chilled until he came with the food.

Ashton:(age:13): you were with your friends and your friends called a random number which happened to be your brother he said "hello." Your friend said "hi yes your sister is in jail for shoplifting." You went pale and tried to grab the phone but they wouldn't let you he said "why would she do that that's not like her where is she I'll come and get her." You finally got the phone and said " I didn't my friends are stupid and forgot how protective you are of me and decided to prank call you." He said "ha ha very funny be safe." You said "I will." You hung up the phone and let go of the breath you we're holding and looked at your friends and said "so not funny you know how much trouble I would have gotten in." They said "hey but you didn't." You chuckled then you guys chilled for the rest of the day.