BSM: he beats up your boyfriend

Luke:(age:15): you were cuddling with your boyfriend just enjoying your time with him when Kaykay crystal and Sierra walked in they said "oh hell no." You jumped apart and said "we were just cuddling." Sierra said "that's not why I'm saying hell no." Your boyfriend said "Sierra." She said "don't Sierra me I'm not the one that did her dirty."you looked at your boyfriend and said "what is she talking about?" Your boyfriend said "she's going crazy." Then the boys walked in Luke said "you of all people didn't just call my girlfriend crazy." He walked over to him your boyfriend backed into a wall you said "Luke don't." He got close to him and said "I swear if you weren't 15 you would be in the hospital get the hint now." You squeezed into the middle of them and said "what the hell is going on?!?!?" Your boyfriend said "they've gone mental obviously." Luke said "yeah we're the mental ones here I'm not the one that was making out with another girl in her mom's car!!!!" You looked at your boyfriend and said "is he serious right now?!?" Your boyfriend said "um I'll just leave cause I'm about to get killed." Calum said "we would if we could if you weren't a damn child!!!" You said "just leave now!!!" Then he left you just ran into Luke he hugged you tightly and said "he's not wroth your tears you don't need him you got us." Sierra said "he's a dick now let's watch movies and eat yeah?" You nodded and just cuddled with Luke and the others stayed too you smiled happy to have them in your life.

Ashton:(age:16): your boyfriend was off you said "what's up?" He said "nothing are you sure you don't want to go to my place?" He looked at you with the look that he doesn't want to be here. You said "why don't you want to be here?" He said "because I don't feel safe here." You said "my brother isn't here so he won't hurt you he will only hurt you if you hurt me and as far as I know you didn't hurt me so your safe here or do you want to tell me something." He sighed he was about to say something when Kaykay Sierra and crystal walked in they said "oh hell no you're not going to act like you didn't do shit to her!!!" You said "what are they talking about?" You looked at your boyfriend he said "umm I was meaning to tell you." You said "tell me what?" Then Ashton and the boys walked in he said "tell you that he fucking put his dick in someone else I swear If you weren't a child I would rip your balls out of you but I guess this is better!!!" He was punching him over and over again you said "Ashton stop!!!" The boys pulled him off of him your ex ran out the door Ashton said "and you never show your face here again you hear me!!!" He slammed the door and came over to your crying body but not without wiping his hands off so he didn't get your ex's blood on you he hugged you as you cried Kaykay said "we didn't like him anyway we knew he would do this." You said "and I was stupid enough not to believe you." Luke said "hey me and you both but look at me you'll find someone that actually will love you one day you just have to wait." You looked at him and Sierra and said "you're right." Then you chilled with them for the rest of the night.

Michael:(age:17): you and your boyfriend were chilling in the back yard you guys just got done swimming and were just sticking your feet into the water you were laughing enjoying your time until crystal Sierra Kaykay plus the boys walked in Michael said "oh hell no you're not doing this!!!" And he ran towards your boyfriend tackling him to the floor you gasped and said "what the hell?!?!?!" Crystal said "trust me he's doing this for a good reason." The boys pulled him off of your boyfriend you said "explain to me what the fuck that was!!!" Michael said "he was caught with arzela yes arzela of all people at the mall making out with her and smoking weed with her outside of our house!!!" You looked at your ex boyfriend and slapped him so hard he fell to the ground and punched him and beat him up too worse than Michael did calum pulled you off of him and said "was that necessary." You said "yes he needs to get out of my sight right now!!!" Your ex ran out the door and of course arezela was there you wanted to hurt her too but no one would let you you said "please we all hate her please let me hurt her she deserves it!!!" Luke said "yn that's not the answers to your problems Ok let's go eat food and watch some movies how does that sound?" You nodded and then walked in with them Michael cuddled you and you cried into him finally letting it all out he just hugged you then you guys watched movies for the rest of the day.

Calum:(age:18): you were in the hospital cause you cut open your leg your boyfriend was with you until the girls and boys arrived Calum said "what the fuck are you doing here you should be in one of those bed oh wait you will be now!!!!" Then he beat the shit out of your boyfriend but you couldn't move you said "Calum stop!!!" The boys pulled him off of him and a nurse brought your boyfriend to a room you said "explain!!!" As you tried to move Michael made sure you didn't move he said "your so called boyfriend there wasn't at Soccor practice before this." Crystal said "he was with another girl and he had a child with her." You said "why the fuck didn't he tell me?!?!" Calum said "he said because then I would beat the shit out of him he was right." You said "I wish for him to stay here for ever." The nurse said "girl you don't need him and you're good to go just don't put to much pressure on it." You said "thank you and I'm sorry about that." The nurse said "you're lucky you have good brother's here and good people." Then she left you smiled and then Calum carried you out and you headed to the car and just relaxed the rest of the day.