BSM: you meet justin bieber

Luke:(age:20): he was throwing a party and apparently Justin Bieber of course has to show up back in the day you and him dated for a couple of months but then he ended it with you he walked over and said "hi yn." You said "bye I'm not in the mood for you why did you come?" Then hailey came over and said "I wanted to come since my friends would be here is that a problem? And his friends are here too."You said "no I have no issues with you at All or him." Sierra came over and said "hey yn your boyfriend is looking for you." You gave her a look cause she knows your single she took you over to harry you said to her "harry is not my boyfriend he's my Bestfriend you of all people know that." Luke said "she just saved you from getting your ass kicked by hailey you should be thanking her." You said "thank you I could have taken them." Crystal said "then you would be on the news." You rolled your eyes and said "not like I was already on there."then enjoyed the rest of the party.

Calum:(age:19): you were a fan of him once meaning Justin but then he ditched you when it was your turn to meet him and never forgave him for that till this day so when he showed up with Zayn and Gigi who you loved for the most part you sighed hailey was with him and saw you sigh she said "is there a issue?" Looking at you Justin did the same you said "no I shouldn't still be bitter about this but I'm you know why cause you were my everything I loved you you were my idol the one I thought I could always count on the one I trusted the one I gave my support and love too plus my heart too but after you left me there during a meet and greet that day I said I would never forgive you you never even apologized which hurt me to say the least but I'm happy you're happy now." Then you walked away leaving them shocked Calum said "you had to do that." You said "yes I did I wasn't going to let him just think he didn't hurt me when he did." Then you guys chilled for the rest of the day.

Ashton:(age:18): when Justin and hailey arrived you rolled your eyes Justin said "that's one way to greet someone." You said "I have my reasons and you should know why." Haily said "what has he done to you?" You said "what has he done to me mmm let me think he broke my heart when I was 11 years old cause he told me oh I don't think you should be here alone when I wasn't I was with my brother and I went to go meet him after and he didn't want to meet me he wanted nothing to do with me for no reason cause all I did was love and support you but you didn't give me the time or day so that's what he's done to me." He was about the say something but you left Ashton said "harsh much." You said "I could care less." Then you chilled out the rest of the day.

Michael:(age:17): he invited a couple people over happened to be Justin and hailey you said "oh hell no."Justin said "ok you can't still be bitter from the time I spit next to you it didn't even hit you." You said "but then I wanted a picture and you walked away and didn't give me the time of day so that's why I'm pissed like obviously I understand if your busy but I saw you take a picture with someone else on that same day and you hurt me so I'm not going to act like you didn't." Then you went over to Michael and sat next to him he said "that went well." You said "I could have been harsher." Crystal said "glade you're weren't." Then you guys chilled for the rest of the day.