BSM: you hate your friend's boyfriend

Luke:(age:16): this guy was a ass to you cause you were to much of a goody two shoe which your friend loved about you and knew why you were the way you are but her boyfriend didn't believe you were his sister.they were coming over today to hangout with you your brother plus the others were there your friend walked in and said "hey guys this is jake my boyfriend." Sierra said "oh you're the guy that keeps picking on poor yn here." He said "I wouldn't say picking on her just stating the truth if she doesn't like that that's on her not me." Luke said "and this is why we don't approve of you." Your friend said "guys come on give him a chance." Kaykay said "not if he's bullying yn here." Your friend rolled her eyes and looked at you and said "you told them he was bullying you?" You said "no I just told them  what he's done to me." Her boyfriend said "what I've done to you? I've done nothing to you so stop spreading lies like always you just want her to yourself." Luke said "yn doesn't lie so don't you dare call my sister a liar if you're going to do that the door is right there." You smirked at him and crossed your arms he said "yfn you're going to let them treat me this way?" She said "yeah cause you're being a toal asshole to her for no reason." He said "babe don't you see she's a child still she needs her older brother and his friends to fight her fights." Your friend said "you're the child here leave and never contact me again or speak to me again we are over and yes I'm choosing her over you cause I've known her longer bye never come back." He left she said "I'm sorry I didn't see it sooner." You said "it's fine he's out of our lives now." She smiled happy you weren't mad at her then you guys hungout the rest of the day with them.

Calum:(age:17): your friends were coming over all their boyfriends loved you accept for this one guy who hated you and you hated him too he was such a player you caught him many times and he tried getting with you too but your friend is to blind to see that right now when he walked in he said "I thought she was poor." Your friend hit him in the chest he said "ow what she doesn't dress like she has all this money that's why I thought she was poor." Then Calum walked in with the others and said "she doesn't own this house and she doesn't have a tone of money but that's none of your business who are you even and she dresses fine." The guy was speechless you said "think before you speak next time." Your friend said "this is my asshole of a boyfriend." He said "if you think I'm the wrose dump my ass then." Sierra said "If she was smart she would." Sierra knew him to well cause he was actually her ex's brother he said "ah Sierra we meet again who's career are you going to ruin now?" Then Luke went up to him and said "get the hell out now you do not get to talk to my girlfriend that way ever!!!"the guy said "mate my girlfriend invited me here." Your friend said "what girlfriend? You don't have one anymore he's asking you to leave leave." The guy said "wow just wow you girls are all the fucking same." Then he was out of there your friend said "I'm sorry for him." You said "not your fault he's a jerk that we will never see again." She smiled happy you guys weren't mad at her then you guys hungout the rest of the day with the others.

Ashton:(age:18): you were once again fighting with your friend's boyfriend she left to go to the bathroom when you guys were at the restaurant then you guys headed back to your house where the boys and girls were and same with one direction and their girls. You walked in and her boyfriend said "she's rich?" You said "no I'm not rich. You wouldn't be here if I was." Your friend said "yn why can't you be nice to him." You said "he's horrible to me." Harry said "doesn't mean you have to be horrible back to him." You said "harry he's so mean to me there's no nice way of trying to talk to him he doesn't listen to me." Ashton said "you're the guy?" Your friend's boyfriend said "Um I'm not I'm so sweet to little yn here." He put his hands on your shoulder you moved closer to harry you said "do not touch me and don't act like you don't do shit to me when you do." Your friend said "you're fake leave." You said "now you see it." Her ex said "that went down hill quick but won't be bothering with you guys anymore you guys are to popular for me." Then he was out your friend said "I'm so sorry I didn't see it sooner." You said "it's ok but that's why we could never be in the same room together cause we would just end up fighting." Then you guys chilled for the rest of the day.

Michale:(age:19): your friend was dating the guy that arzela cheated on Luke with so of course you hated him you had no idea what your friend saw in this guy and knew he would hurt her cause arzela never dated the best people besides Luke of course but of course had to break him. You guys were chilling your friend's boyfriend was all over her you rolled your eyes he said "you're just jealous this isn't you." You said "ha jelous of you you're far from wrong from that but if you were smart I would leave now." Your friend said "yn be nice to him I like him ok you gotta live with it." You said "I'm telling him for his life sake if Luke sees him here he will kill him." He said "nah we all know she's a slut." You said "yeah but she cheated on Luke with you." He rolled his eyes and said "whatever queen bee." Then you heard someone say "I don't think she's the queen bee around here I think that's me." You saw Crystal Michael and the others your friend's now ex boyfriend got up and said "Um I gotta go see ya never yfn we're over." Your friend said "chicken shit but knew it would happen bye." Then he was out you said "thank gosh." Your friend said "I'm sorry I didn't believe you." You said "it's ok you're fine." Then you guys chilled the rest of the day with them.