BSM: you hide your relationship from him and the boys

Luke:(age:16): you and your badass boyfriend yes he's a badass that Luke or the boys wouldn't approve so you hid it from them where making out then you heard someone say "yn we're home?" You stopped and said "shit." And pushed him off your boyfriend said "what the fuck was that for?" You said "I'm sorry I want to live if you want to die go down there." He said "shit your brother's are home?" You said "yeah and their girls." You heard foot steps coming up stairs your eyes widen and your boyfriend jumped out the window he goraned since you were on the second floor you said "dumb ass." He said "I want to live." Then sierra walked in you said "hi." She said "hi who where you calling a dumb ass?" You said "my friend I was on FaceTime with she wanted to get back with her ex and she did." Sierra said "she is a dumbass now come get food." You guys walked down and are they never did find out about him being there that night which was good.

Calum:(age:17): you and your boyfriend who you knew the boys would hate and Calum too cause he was a bad boy was over watching movies downstairs since they were having a date night and Calum was tagging along with the boys cause why not you guys were done with the movie when the door started to open your boyfriend sprinted towards the back door running into it you said "you have to open it dumb ass." He said "I realized that now." Then he was out like a cannon the boys and girls walked in plus Calum crystal said "hey girly what movie where you watching?" You said "hey and anabell." Calum said "and she'll be with one of us tonight." Sierra said "I thought you said your friend was coming over?" You said "she did but had to go home." Kaykay said "makes sense." You smiled then you guys chilled the rest of the night they had no idea your boyfriend came over which was good.

Ashton:(age:18): your boyfriend was coming over to get his sweatshirt he forgot the boys weren't here at the moment or the girls they went to get Starbucks for you guys little did they know you were dating shawn Mendes he came over and said "you can keep it if you want?" You smiled and said "I would love to but this is still all new." He said "so keeping  one sweatshirt means nothing and you love it." As you where wearing it you smiled and said "I do it keeps me close to you." He smiled and then wrapped his arms around you you heard a car door close your eyes went wide and you pulled away he did the same and ran to your backyard you knew for a fact that they most likely saw him lauren said "was that shawn mendes running into our backyard?" You said "psh no why would you think that." Kaykay said "where did you get that sweatshirt from?" You said "american egal." Ashton said "why does it smell like Cologne?" You said "cause that's what American eagle smells like and I got it from the big section." Sierra said "makes sense makes you feel like you have a boyfriend even know you don't." You glared are her and said "one day it'll happen." Ashton said "over our dead bodies." You laughed and then you saw shawn running to his car which was in your neighbors drive away you said under your breath "he's so smart." Crystal said "who?" You said "um Luke duh." Luke gave you a look and said "um ok I didn't say anything that was smart." He laughed you said "you're just smart." Fluffing his hair Sierra gave you a look and said "alrighty then." They never did find out he was there.

Michael:(age:19): you and your boyfriend were cuddling on the couch when you heard the boys and girls arriving back you said "shit." Your boyfriend was out the back door like there was no tomorrow he ran out of the house so quickly and you turned on the tv crystal walked in and said "what you watching?" You said "I was watching YouTube videos but not anymore." Then they all chilled with you for the rest of the night they never did find out he was there that night meaning you're boyfriend.