BSM they think you're dead

Luke:(age:12): you were at the mall with your friends just chilling and shopping then you guys headed back to your house you guys walked in Sierra said "thank gosh." And hugged you you gave her a werid look and said "I was just shopping for not that long." Luke said "we thought you were dead cause there was a shooting at the mall you guys were at and you weren't responding to us." You said "how did we miss that and I'm sorry I got caught up in shopping." Luke said "it's fine we know you guys are safe now." Then you guys chilled with them for the rest of the day.

Calum:(age:13): you passed out at a Niall horan concert you woke up and was backstage with Niall and you're friends  you gasped and said "how long was I out for?" Niall said "well since the show is over you were out for a couple hours." You goraned and said "Cal's going to kill me." Your friend said "not your fault you passed out from getting smushed by crazy fans." You said "you're right." Calum came running in with the others he ran to you and picked you up and said "I thought I lost you." You said "I'm fine I just missed the best night of my life." Niall said "you can relive it tomorrow night if you want I got you a pair of tickets for it and back stage passes this time and front row again." You smiled and said "thank you so much I'll try not to pass out this time." He chuckled and said "I'll make sure of it." then you guys headed home since it was late.

Ashton:(age:14): you were on a hike with your friends and had no service you guys were walking back and it was getting dark you guys got to the car and headed to your house you guys walked in and crystal said "where have you been we thought you were dead." You said "I'm alive and well we went on a hike that had no service sorry to scare you guys." Ashton said "it's fine cause we know you girls are safe." Then you went to shower and then hungout with them for the rest of the night.

Michael:(age:15): you were at a party and drunk alittle to much so you slept over you woke up in the morning to a thousand text messages and phone calls from the girls and boys your friend said "geez and I thought my parents were protective over me." You said "you would think but no they're so protective over me they probably think I'm dead they're so over the top protective but I don't mind." Then you headed home you got home and said "I'm alive don't worry I drunk to much so I decided to sleep over there." Michael said "good thinking just tell us next time." You said "will do." Then you showered and hungout with them for the rest of the day.