BSM: they catch you cheating on your boyfriend

Luke:(age:18): you knew your boyfriend was cheating on you so you just did it back he was cheating on you with your best friend so you cheated on him with his. You guys were making out when Sierra said "ok that's one way to solve the problem." You guys pulled away Luke said "that's low but right thing to do I guess." You said "I knew he was cheating on me." Your best friend said "so you just did it back to him?" You said "yeah just like you guys did to me." Luke said "makes sense now all of you out of here and never show up here again." His best friend said "even me?" Sierra said "yeah even you yeah she's doesn't like you or love you she was doing this to get back at him." He looked at you You said "she's right." Then they all left and you guys watched a movie for the rest of the night.

Ashton:(age:19): Kaykay and him walked in on you and a girl ashton said "well congrats when we're you going to tell your boyfriend?" You said "thank you and I like him too." Kaykay said "oh so you like both?" You said "yeah." She said "awesome." Then you broke up with your boyfriend cause you told him you cheated on him with a girl and he found it weird so you left him and just chilled with your girlfriend and Ashton and kaykay for the rest of the day.

Calum:(age:20): your boyfriend was cheating on you with another girl so you just did the same to him with another boy Calum said "I guess this is one way." You said "this is the only way it won't cause a fight." The guy said "and you won't have me either." You said "fine with me I didn't want you." Then he left your boyfriend and the girl left too then you chilled with the boys and girls for the rest of the night.

Michael:(age:21): crystal said "well that's not your boyfriend." You said "I was tired of him and he was tried of me so he cheated on me and I cheated on him." Michael said "that makes plenty of sense." Then the guy left and you spent the rest of the night with Michael and crystal and just watched movies with them.