BSM: requested ashton walks you down the isle

Ashton's pov
I was walking my beautiful sister down the isle to my best friend this was the best day of her life but I didn't want her to grow up just yet we walked down as the music played and everyone stood I saw my mom smiling and same with Lauren and Harry too they were so happy we got to the alter and it was time for me to hand her away to Luke. I looked at him and said "I can't do this." Victoria said "sure you can I'll be fine ash." I said "I can't." Luke said "dude it'll be ok I'll take care of her." Victoria looked at me and said "I'll be fine." I let her go and she walked up to him and they were ready then the Priest said "anyone rejects this?" Sierra stood up I was shocked and same with everyone else Victoria said "oh hell no this isn't happening." She said "I don't approve of this at all." Luke was shocked. Victoria looked at him and then ran I went after her Kaykay followed and same with Luke Victoria ran all the way back to the hotel room. I said "stay away." Luke said "dude I didn't say anything." Kaykay said "oh you did enough I think." Crystal said "you've never liked Luke so just leave." I said "guys this isn't about you I'm going to check on Victoria please be good." He walked in and saw Victoria crying in the sheets Kaykay walked in and said "he didn't say yes?" Victoria said "but she still ruined everything." I said "Luke didn't say anything just talk to him." Victoria said "fine I'll talk to him." Then they left Luke walked in and said "we're still getting married I'm not marrying Sierra and if she can't be friends with us then she's out of here my family made her leave." Victoria said "good." Luke said "let's get back to the weeding shall we?" Victoria said "yes we shall." Luke smiled and they were back to the wedding I smiled happy to see them going back Kaykay said "knew that was coming." I said "you really think he would go back to Sierra?" She said "yeah." I sighed and walked with them back to the church the wedding continued it was beautiful they kissed and then we all cheered I was so happy for them. They had a after party I said my speech and then the others went too then we enjoyed the night and everything was perfect then after it was done they were off to their honey moon I smiled happy that she has someone like him.

Victoria's POV
Luke and I were you know having fun then I passed out and so did he since we were exhausted from our flight the next morning I wasn't feeling well at all I went to the bathroom and pulled out a pregnancy test and took it cause I didn't have my period and I knew I was pregnant a couple mintues later it came back Postive I screamed so happy Luke ran in and said "what happened?!?!" You said "I'm pregnant." He smiled he was so happy we called Ashton and Kaykay Ashton picked up I said "I have a baby in my stomach." Ashton said "no way!!! That's amazing." Kaykay said "holy shit me too!!!" Ashton paused and same with you you said "what?!?!" Ashton said "no you're not!!" She said "yes I'm I'm not making this up." Ashton said "um i don't know what to say or do." She said "now you can't leave me this is our child." Ashton said "I know but I think this is to soon." She sighed and said "but you approve of these two having a child." You said "well we're married." She said "doesn't mean I can't have a child with your brother." Ashton said "Kaykay please." Kaykay said "don't please me fine I'll raise this child on my own then." Ashton sighed and said "no I'll stay with you I'm just shocked that's all I'm not leaving our child ever." She said "good cause I don't have enough money to raise them on my own." You rolled your eyes and she said "Like you do Luke will be paying for your child too." You said "I will too I have a job unlike you." Ashton said "Victoria please not now." You said "ash I'm not allowing her to treat me this way anymore I put up with it long enough." Ashton sighed and said "please don't do this now." Luke said "she shouldn't be the one talking." Kaykay said "Luke please you said you wouldn't tell." You said "tell what?" He sighed and said "Kaykay tried to kiss me but I didn't allow it to happen so nothing happened." You said "good that you didn't kiss back but fuck you Kaykay for doing that to my brother." Kaykay said "nothing happened so you guys are fine." Ashton said "well in this case I will leave your ass we're so over and thank you for almost ruining my sister's relationship obviously that didn't happen since Luke didn't do shit." You looked at Luke and said "It's true thank you for telling me I'm happy we have this kind of relationship." You hugged Luke and he hugged you back and said "you're The love of my life Victoria I would never hurt you ever." Ashton smiled as you two kissed Happy that he came clean to you and told you that nothing happened he was so happy for the both of you and you were so happy to be having his child with him a couple months later you guys had a beautiful baby girl you were so happy to have a family like yours you were the happiest you've ever been and Ashton could see that you were finally happy and that Luke was the one for you he was happy for the both of you and didn't want anything to change ever.