Imagine your cousins with one direction

Luke: you were heading to a harry styles concert who happened to be your cousin but you didn't tell him that because you didn't think it was important until now you guys were going to head backstage when you stopped him and said "now I'm going to tell you this now cause it's important now that you know that harry is my cousin I didn't tell you this cause it never came up until now plus I don't tell a lot people it cause well he's harry you know." Luke said "understandable I get it thank you for telling me before we headed in." You said "you're welcome now let's go." You haven't seen Harry in so long so you were so excited to see him again plus his album just came out this was his first time performing it you guys got back there and he was talking to someone that was on his team you ran over to him and jumped on his back he turned around and saw you you jumped down and he hugged you and said "it's been to long." You said "it has been." Then you let go and said "here's the boy that I always talk about who I'm defently in love with." Harry smiled and gave Luke a hug and said "long time mate you're good for her she loves you." He said "yeah it's been a while and I know I can tell." Then he looked at you and said "I see you have learned from your mistakes you choose the right guy this time around." You said "yeah I did." Looking at Luke he smiled at you and pulled you in for a side hug then you guys hungout before the show began.

Ashton: you were heading to your cousin Louis's show who was here in la and he had a show you stopped Ashton before heading backstage and said "ok I'm telling you this now it never came up that's why I never told you but I'm warning you and telling you now louis is my cousin I also don't tell a lot of people that because he's THE louis." Ashton said "thank you for the warning I'll be hearing the lecture now." You laughed and said "I don't think so I've said good things." Then you guys headed backstage you ran to louis once you ran to louis once you saw him he caught you and said "hey kiddo how have you been it's been to long." You jumped out of his arms and said "good and it has been this is the guy I'm with now and told you all about." He saw Ashton and gave him a bro hug and said "long time no see mate and I won't lecture you're good for her and she choose right this time welcome to the fam." You laughed and same with Ashton he said "she's my whole world." Looking at you louis said "and you're her whole world she loves you to death never shuts up about you." You blushed Ashton hugged you and kissed your head and said "that's why I love you." You smiled and then you guys hungout with him until the show started.

Calum: you guys were heading to a family party you stopped at your parents door and turned around and said "now you're going to question why liam is there and it's because he's my cousin it never came up until today that's why I didn't tell you plus he's the liam so I don't tell a lot of people about him." He said "thanks for tell me now I know I'll get a million questions thrown at me." You said "you were either way my family loves doing that." He chuckled you guys walked in and everyone said hi to you and hugged you liam said "there's my not so little cousin anymore." You smiled and hugged him he said "fancy seeing you here Calum long time no seen." He gave him a bro hug Calum said "yeah it's been a while how are you?" Liam said "doing well mate looks like you're doing well to and looks like my cousin finally got the love of her life." My aunt said "no joke you are the love of her life she loves you to death and doesn't stop talking about you and works you into every conversation we have pretty sure her password is your birthday." You blushed he chuckled and gave you a side hug and said "that's why I love her." Liam smiled happy that you were finally happy.

Michael: you and Michael were heading to your cousin's child's 6th birthday party little did Michael know you were Niall's cousin so before you walked in you said "Niall will be here cause he's my cousin I don't tell many people that he's my cousin cause then they just like me for him and use me." Michael said "thanks for the warning and you know for a fact I love you for you not because of Niall." You said "yeah I know that with you but with other people that's a different story." He said "true." You guys walked in and everyone hugged you then Niall came over and gave you a hug he said "my little cuz isn't so little anymore and has choose the best man she could how are you mate?" Referring to Michael he gave him a bro hug he said "I'm good mate." He said "good she loves you." He said "oh I know." You laughed and then talked to him for the rest of the day.