Imagine you hangout with another celebrity and he doesnt know

Luke: you were on your computer in Starbucks waiting for Luke and Sierra you were listening to harry styles watching the falling music video when someone tapped your shoulder you turned around and saw the harry styles you gasped he said "hi." You smiled and said "hi I'm yn." Then shook his hand he did the same he said "I'm Harry but I recognise your name." You said "oh really? From where." He said "but it's not possible she was little when she was on tour with us." You said "I'm not lou's child." He laughed and said "I know that she only has lux she was with this band that was with the support act she was like a sister to one of them name Luke Hemings."you were about to say something when Sierra said "she knows him oh to well." You groaned Sierra ruining your dream as usual you gave her a look she said "you're welcome." Harry chuckled and said "you've gotten so old." You said "yeah it's been a while since we last saw each other." He said "it has been I'll see ya around yn it was nice seeing you guys again." He grabbed his drink and you said "it was nice seeing you too." He handed you his number and said "call whenever you want or text." He smiled at you you did the same back luke Said "you got the man of your dreams." You rolled your eyes and said "it's not like that not that now that he knows who I'm." Luke said "you'll find someone don't worry." Then you guys got your drinks and headed home.

Calum: you were waiting for Calum to come and get you from work you were sitting on the bench when someone said "mind if I sit with you?" You looked up and saw Justin Bieber you gasped and said "no of course not sit." He sat he said "I'm Justin." You said "yn." You shook his hand he said "nice to meet you." You said "nice to meet you too." He said "why are you sitting here alone well not alone anymore but before?" You said "I'm waiting for my boyfriend to come and get me what about you?" He said "I'm waiting for a friend who I haven't seen in many years." You said "oh nice." He said "yeah it should be." Then you saw the Zayn Malik walk over you were frozen Zayn said "hey mate long time no seen bro." They did a guy hand shake Justin said "yeah it's been a while." And gave him a bro hug Zayn saw you and said "hi you're not his wife right?" You gagged a little and said "no I have a boyfriend who's here right now it was nice talking to you Justin and nice meeting you zayn." He said "it was nice talking to you too yn." Then got into the car Calum said "what we're they doing there?" You said "well Zayn was being a god like usual and Justin was being sweet but thank you for coming when you did cause Zayn thought I was Justin's wife which is gross to me I gagged." Calum said "yeah you're much prettier than her." You said "I wouldn't go that far but their happy." Then you guys headed home and chilled for the rest of the day.

Ashton:you were waiting for the girls when you saw shawn mendes walk in he waved noticing you were staring you smiled and waved back then he walked over to you and said "hi you're a fan?" You said "yes I'm I'm yn." He said "nice to meet you I'm shawn." And shook his hand you said "nice to meet you." He said "nice to meet you too you look very Familiar. Have we've meet before?" You sighed cause now you remember you went to a party with Niall and he was there you said "yeah I'm friends with Niall." Shawn said "that's how I know you." Then out of now where the girls came and said "and she's ashton's sister well not actually but they've known each other for ever Ashton Irwin." Shawn said "makes sense now it was nice seeing you again." You said "it was nice seeing you too." Then he left and you turned to the girls they said "girl he has someone". You said "I know." Then you guys chilled for the rest of the day.

Michael: you were getting some food for a movie night with Michael and the boys and girls of course then you saw maya liam's girlfriend you smiled and waved at her she waved back and then came over she said "fan?" You said "yeah I'm I'm yn." She said "I'm maya nice to meet you." Then you shook her hand you guys talk for a bit until Liam came you smiled and waved at him he smiled and said "well hello there yn." You said "hi Liam how have you've been?" He said "good I've known yn since she was really young she's Michael Clifford's family friend." Maya said "oh makes sense now." You said "yeah speaking of him I gotta get back to him and the boys and girls it was nice seeing you Liam and maya of course." They said "it was nice seeing you too yn." Then you a walked out and headed to the car after you paid for everything crystal said "what took you so long?" You said "I was talking to maya and Liam." Michael said "that's awesome." You said "yeah it was." Then you guys headed home and started your night.