BSM: someone messes with you

Luke:(age:11): you were walking home from school when you felt someone following you you looked behind you and saw no one. You shrug it off and keep walking then you felt someone touch you you turned around and saw no one you started walking faster and then someone came in front of you and scared you you screamed you were home by now the boys all came running out and same with the girls you ran to luke he caught you and hugged you tightly, He said "you're safe now what happened?"You said "someone jumped out and scared me they were messing with me the whole way home I don't know who they were." Sierra said "we're picking you up from now on no one messes with you besides us." You nodded then went inside and spent the rest of the day in luke's arms happy to have them there.

Calum:(age:12): You were walking back with your friends when you guys felt someone touch your asses you turned around and saw 3 boys smirking at you guys you guys started walking quicker they kept following you guys and messing with you guys you saw the boys outside they saw the boys following you Calum said "leave them the hell alone what the fuck is wrong with you guys we will call the police." The guys ran you went over to calum he hugged you and said "did they hurt you?" you said "no they were messing with us and touching us." He was fumming he called the police as you and your friends watched movies with the others he came back and said "don't worry they won't ever come near you guys again." You said "thank you." He said "no one messes with you." Then you cuddled with him for the rest of the night happy to have him there.

Ashton:(age:13): You were at a harry styles show front row when these guys kept looking at you and moved closer to you and your friends harry said into the mic "mates I wouldn't mess with those girls." They said "what are they going to do call the cops on us?" Harry was about to say something when ashton said "they won't but we will If you don't leave them alone." You saw him and the other's the guys ran you smiled and said "thank you boys." They said "no problem no one messes with you guys." You smiled and enjoyed the rest of the concert that you loved.

Micahel:(age:14): you were at the mall with the girls when these boys were stalking you you were about to say something when someone said "if you mess with any of them I will fuck you up." It was michael and the boys the other boys ran michael said "you girls ok?" you said "yeah thank you for saving the day." He said "no problem no one messes with you girls." you smiled and shopped the rest of the day in peace.