Imagine you go on vaction with him and the boys

Luke:the boys and him weren't telling you where you were going and it was a long trip too you guys arrive at the airport and Luke said "ok open." You opened and saw the one direction boys and their girls plus the other girls who have been there for a couple a weeks now and mail you gasped and ran over to them and hugged them Luke carried your stuff as you said hi to them Luke said "we knew you would love it." You said "yeah thank you guys so much." They said "no problem." Then you guys just chatted the rest of the night and explored London you loved it you guys stayed for weeks.

Calum: it was your anniversary but he didn't tell you the boys and girls were coming along he just kept you guessing he said "ok open." You opened your eyes and you were in Japan you gasped and said "oh my gosh this is amazing I love you." You hugged him and he smiled and said "I knew you would thank the boys for helping me." You looked at them and said "thank you so much this is definitely the best gift." He smiled you guys explored and walked around the places there were you guys arrived at the hotel and you loved it this trip was amazing you guys stayed there for 2 weeks.

Ashton: he covered your eyes and didn't tell you then he said "ok open." You guys were in New York your home state you haven't been back there in so long you were so happy you hugged him and said "thank you so much I have so much to show you boys and girls." They laughed at how excited you were to show them everything then your family was there too you guys brought them to the city and the showed them where you grew up they loved everything and so did you. You guys were There for weeks and loved it.

Michael: he didn't tell you were they were taking you he then said "ok open." They brought you to Australia you haven't been there since you were little you hugged him and said "thank you guys so much." He said "no problem." The girls were with you guys too you saw Michael's family and ran to them and hugged them so happy to see them again you haven't seen them in so long they showed you everything that was here then you guys stayed at Michael's house which was bigger then you remember you loved it so far you guys stayed there for so long you loved it.