Imagine you go to harry's pop up store and he's there

Luke: there was a harry pop up store in la that you really wanted to go to since you loved harry and you went on tour with him and missed him so much. You walked into heaven Luke said "have mercy on your wallet." You laughed and walked over to the shirts that you wanted you wanted the whole store Sierra said "yn look." You turned around and saw harry you gasped and hugged him he said "gosh I missed you." You said "I missed you too." Then you guys chatted the rest of the day as you shopped he ended up paying for everything you said "harry." He said "yn." You rolled your eyes then you guys left and enjoy the rest of the day together.

Calum: you and Calum walked into the store you smiled and said "this is where I live now." He chuckled and said "thank gosh I have the boys and girls with me." They laughed you said "come on this is heaven." Sierra said "heaven is behind you or do you call him a Angel." You froze and slowly turned around and saw the harry styles you said "what the oh my gosh I aaa." He hugged you and said "how are you?" You said "I'm good how have you've been." He said "good how has this one been treating you well?" Looking at calum you looked at him and said "he's amazing." Harry said "good he's a keeper." Then you took a photo with him and hungout with him for the rest of the time you where shopping.

Ashton: you walked into heaven and breathed in all the perfect air you were walking into you said "mmm this is what my life is meant to be." The boys chuckled Kaykay said "I would think he would meant to be in your life too." You said "who?" She said "turn around." You turned around and saw him you screamed and he hugged you you said "what hi." He said "hi how have you've been." You said "good I missed you so much". He said "I missed you too." Then you guys shopped the rest of the day in his store.

Michale: you walked in backwards cause you were talking to the guys and girls you ran into someone they said "that's one way to greet people." You turned around and saw harry you jumped into his arms and said "I love this store and I missed you so much I'm sorry I ran into you didn't mean that to happen obviously." He said "thank you and I missed you too and it's all good you're good no worries ." You guys shopped the rest of the day he paid at the end you gave him a look he said "it's fine I don't mind." Then you Guys chilled for the rest of the day.