"Business."

"Oh..."

"You don't want to ask mine?" Mingyu asked.

Am I supposed to care? Wonwoo asked himself.

"Ah, what's your course?" Wonwoo asked anyway.

"Engineering. Electronics."

"Where's your faculty building? I don't really travel around the campus yet so I'm not familiar with everything. I've lost a few times, you know." Mingyu chuckled.

"Besides this café is human science. Then, architecture, art, ICT, and business." Wonwoo pointed out the buildings with his finger.

"Really far from mine. Engineering is on the other side." Mingyu said.

"I'm really sorry about what happened that night. I was drunk." Wonwoo said after a few moments of silence.

"I'm sorry too for did that to you. I was shocked that you suddenly grabbed me."

"Thank you for... didn't go further." Wonwoo said as he looked away.

Both of them started to blush.

"Anyway, I gotta go. So see you later." Mingyu said as he got up.

"Goodbye." They both said at the same time.

Mingyu exited the café hurriedly. He turned at a corner and leaned against it. His hand went to his chest as he felt his heart beating like crazy. His face also turned red.

"Damn! I almost grabbed him. He becomes more attractive every time I see him." Mingyu took a deep breath to calm himself down.

Meanwhile, Wonwoo bit his lips after he watched Mingyu left. When the latter said that he needed to leave, Wonwoo had a glimpse of thought of wanting to invite Mingyu to his house. Now that he finally got his sweater back, there's no reason to meet anymore. Wonwoo could forget Mingyu. He took out his phone and called his best friend, Jun.

"Hey, let's drink tonight." Wonwoo said.

"You've been drinking a lot lately. Maybe you should turn it down a bit." Jun replied. The concern in his voice.

"If you don't want to, I can go alone." Wonwoo bluntly stated.

"Fine. But we drink at your place. I'll buy it when I'm on the way." Jun scoffed.

---

Jun arrived at Wonwoo's place around 11 o'clock. Wonwoo whined at his friend because the latter came so late that he was almost not in the mood to drink. But the whine stopped when Jun showed two bags full of beers and snacks. After they set up everything, the two sat down. Wonwoo opened a can and drank it in one go. Jun shook his head looking at Wonwoo.

"So what's wrong this time? Still think about him?" Jun asked as he ate the chip.

"I'm so jealous of your relationship with Minghao." Wonwoo said.

"We fight a lot honestly. Minghao always nags at me for being too childish."

"Maybe you should find someone else." Jun suggested.

"If it's that easy. I still love him."

"But it's been nine months. Don't you think you had enough?" Jun chugged the beer. There's a bit of frustration in his voice.

"I know..."

"Are you still writing?" Jun asked, trying to change the topic. Wonwoo nodded.

"You must have written a lot about him." Jun stated as Wonwoo got up to take the file that he kept all his writing.