"Who are you?" I again asked because I was not satisfied with the answer.

"I told you already".

"That was not the answer."
The person took some steps back and spread his wings.

The wings were way too strong and were pure black in color. They were large and beautiful.

"Are you perhaps?"

"Took you long to realise" He chuckled.

"No way! you can't be cursed angel" I was so shocked because Taehyung told me that it's hard to find him but he was standing right in front of me.

"You are so cute" He again chuckled.

"Pardon me?"

"I was watching you since you were child because I wanted to know what you can do."

"Why were you watching me?"

"Your father let me stay in hell realm when my own realm kicked me and your father gave me responsibility to protect you during his last breath" Jungkook felt sad. The old memories started coming into his mind.

"They can see you now and they know your mate, how will you take care of it" he asked again looking directly into his eyes. I thought for a second and smile spread on my face.

"I think I know what us the next thing I should do" Jungkook was with him for few days because he wanted to know his all powers. He wanted to recover fully and on the other side Taehyung and Jimin didn't know where he was and after recovering he went to his castle.

[Author's pov]

Taehyung and Jimin were surprised by looking at powerful Jungkook who was standing in front of them.

"It's a time" the only thing Taehyung said and his face was dead serious . His eyes were burning for revenge and he knew he will take it.

"I desperately want to take revenge" Jimin said and all followed him. The first thing they did was attack and it was really unexpected. This time they attacked on the biggest place of heaven also known as star land where Jungkook destroyed one more princess just like he did to the queen's daughter and left her dead body, only her wings were covering her body. Jungkook still remember the way they killed his mother in front of him and he wouldn't able to protect her. His mother was about to disappear but they cut the wings and she fell on the ground.

Jimin was chocking them to the death land with screams just like helpless butterfly without wings begging and screaming in the pain. Taehyung was enjoying the view and was really satisfied with the view. It was the same as he witnessed in his childhood

      □■□■□■□■□■□■

Y/n didn't remove the locket and started getting close to yoongi. He talk with her freely and they were now closer to each other but whenever she try to grab his hand or try to have any physical contact like a friends do have, he start pushing her away from himself. Yoongi even went to her house and they both enjoyed. He realised the shielding in her room that was the reason no one felt her presence. She was feeling so scared for some reasons. She grabbed the cold locket that was touching her warm skin and took a deep breath.

"Mom! I'm going to me room now" she stood and went inside. Y/n looked outside through the window and signed.

"The weather is really upset now a days, the sky is again cloudy" Y/n sat on the bed and started reading book that was one of her favourite that says " The marriage of hell and heaven" she closed her eyes and drift to sleep but suddenly she felt arm snaking around her waist. She opened her eyes and turned. There she saw Jungkook who was smiling brightly.

In the blink of second he was above her and he pinned her to the bed with his lips. Y/n pushed him and her eyes were wide open after what just happened

"Wha-"

"Shh! don't make a noise your mother is still up and outside " Jungkook whispering to her and was leaving hot breath on her neck.

"I thought I will make you moan but I thing you have to be quiet".

He didn't let her finish and kissed her again but Y/n pressed her lips in straight line not giving herself in the kiss. He started kissing her jawline. He made his way toward her neck and again kissed her on lips. This time they were looking into each others eyes and Y/n's eyes became yellow.

Jungkook left a trail of hickeys

as soft moan left from her lips. She was feeling something new, something ahe never felt before.

"I'm not lega-l" she whispered and her eyes were still yellow but she was not blinking.

"Ugh! Thanks for reminding me" His thumb moved on her lips and put the thumb in her mouth to open it and  kissed her again one more time. The kiss was deep and wet and this type Y/n was responding him. Jungkook disappeared inside her and she had no clue.

She opened her eyes out of sudden and looked around. Her mind was barely working on this moment.

"Mm I'm sweeing  peesefue" she looked beside her with half open eyes where her body was laying and with that her eyes closed automatically.

      □■□■□■□■□■□■

      □■□■□■□■□■□■