CHAPTER 24

teehee I was planning on just ending the book here but I'll give you some bonus chapters 😌

f in the chat for the clowns who thought bradison was over 😍

»»----- ♔ -----««

"Did you get your passport?" I asked Taylor she hummed a bit as she looked through her bag.

"Yes." She reassured me as she held the small book up.

"ID?" I asked her again. She pulled it out of her wallet and showed it to me. I looked at it carefully to make sure it wasn't the fake one.

"Did you pack clean underwear?" I asked lastly. She looked up at the ceiling as she thought about it. She put her hand on my shoulder and smiled at me.

"You really are a good friend." She thanked me. She turned around and marched up the stairs probably to get the underwear she forgot.

"Hurry up," I called out to her. I picked up my phone and swiped the missed calls notifications away. I let out a deep breath as I slide my phone into my back pocket.

Taylor came back down and we were set. We took my car and put our bags inside, we packed light because the trip was a bit rushed.

"Don't you want to say goodbye?" Taylor asked me. My heart froze a bit and my hands held onto the wheel tighter.

"I already did, yesterday," I told her. Taylor didn't say anything but I knew she wanted to. She put her hand on my thigh and rubbed it softly.

"You sure?" She asked me one more time.

"Yes," I responded simply.

For some reason it didn't feel right, me leaving. I didn't plan on leaving so soon but I couldn't just stay after I got exposed right?

Yeah, I mean if they wanted me with them they would have at least tried to stop me.

What am I saying? Since when do I care about that sort of stuff. What stuff am I even talking about? It's not like I care about them in that sort of way.

They were just friends. Friends with a few benefits. That's all.

Sure we had gotten a little closer and things like that but still, I shouldn't feel an emotional tie with them.

That breaks the while friends with benefits rule.

My mind raced with so many different thoughts, some telling me to go some telling me to stay. But I had already reached the airport. There's no going back now.

"Why won't you ever let us get lower class tickets?" Taylor complained after I finished getting our tickets.

"What's wrong with first class?" I asked her. She made grumbling noises before she responded.

"I've just heard so many stories about lower-class seats and I just want to experience it." She pouted. The privilege seeped from her voice.

"You amaze me." I scoffed as I rolled my suitcase behind me. I continue to listen to her whine about random things before I felt her squeal and continuously tap my shoulder.

I looked at her annoyed and followed her hand to which she was pointing to a scene I didn't expect to see.

"What the hell is this?" I whispered to myself. The boys in all their glory walked up to us. To say I was shocked was an understatement.

"You can't get rid of us just yet," Anthony whispered to me as he pulled me into his chest for a hug. I was too shocked to hug back.

"We're coming with you," Bryce revealed clearing up my confusion.

"No, what. You can't be here." I told them. I pushed Anthony away from me.

"Why? Do you not want us here." Anthony asked. I shook my head no and ran my hand through my hair frustratedly.

"It's just you seemed to hate me yesterday." I defended. Everythings so messed up why are they here?

"Can you blame us?" Bryce said. I bit my lip and stayed quiet. Not him guilt-tripping me.

"Still, you can just up and leave so out of the blue." I panicked. Josh scoffed.

"That's what you were planning to do. What's the difference with us doing it." He said to me. I felt my face heat up. I opened my mouth to say something again but Jaden stopped me.

"Just let it happen." He said as he took my hand into his. I looked down at our intertwined hands and sighed.

"Uh, I think you have a few fans over there," Taylor said. I looked up and sure enough, a group of people with phones and cameras were coming towards us.

I felt my face being turned. My lips smashed against Anthony's I let go of Jaden's hand and held Anthony's wrist. I pulled away and panicked.

"Anthony what the hell are you doing!" I whisper yelled. This will most definitely cause a 'scandal' as they call it. Anthony didn't seem at all worried he had a smile on his face and his thumbs smoothed over my face. He let out a breathy laugh before pulling away and throwing his arm around my shoulder.

"Let's go to Europe." He said to everyone.

I don't know why they're here but for some reason, it makes me a whole lot happier.

»»----- ♔ -----««