Troublemaker

Adrien's Room

Kalianna and Adrien are snuggling together while watching the broadcast of "Fill My Shoes", where Tom and Jagged are singing together to the tune of "Smoke on the Water".

Tom & Sabine Boulangerie Patisserie

Tom and Jagged are still singing, Alec in between them

"♫ This is the baker's rock 'n' roll! ♫" Tom and Jagged sang.

"Yo, Marinette! My favorite little lady, come over and rock out with us!"

Marinette hesitates, but Sabine gestures her to go over to Jagged. Marinette goes over to him, nervously waving to the camera along the way.

 Adrien's Room

Kalianna waves at the TV with a big smile. "Hi Marinette!"

Adrien laughs and wraps his arms around his girlfriend.

Tom & Sabine Boulangerie Patisserie

"It's so cool that we get to spend the day together" Jagged put an arm around Marinette's shoulder. "Marinette's really talented, Alec; she did the artwork for my latest album, and she's only in high school!" 

The cover of Rock Giant appears on-screen briefly.

"Wow, impressive!" Alec praised. "A true family of artists. A talented young designer and a gifted patissier. By the way, what're you gonna bake for us today, Tom?"

"Uh...how about some chocolate croissants?" Tom turned to his daughter. "Can you grab a bag of flour please, dear?"

"Sure, Dad! Ah!" The bluenette knocks over the bag of flour. All of the flour ends up on Jagged. "Uh oh"

"Hey, look! I look like a ghost! Rock and Boo-Hoo!" Jagged laughed.

Alec places his arm around the man's shoulder. "Making pastries is obviously no piece of cake! Stay tuned; we'll be right back after this commercial break!"

Jagged hugs Alec. "Oooh!"

Adrien's Room

The channel cut to a commercial.

"Hey. How bout we get some macaroons from the kitchen while the commercial's playing?" Kalianna suggested.

"Couldn't have said it better myself mon chéri"

The two lovers went downstairs to get some macaroons.

Timeskip. Marinette's Room

Jagged was currently gazing at Marinette's creations, while Penny wipes his shoulder with a paper towel. "Hey, look! Man, Marinette's got some serious talent" He spots something else. "Hey!" He goes over to a poster of himself and mimics his pictured posture. "I know this guy. Rock on, Jagged!"

"We've got to hurry, Jagged" Penny said.

Jagged glances around. "Yeah, yeah. Relax, Penny" He turns to see the many pictures of Adrien on the wall.

Just then Alec, Bob, and the camera crew entered the room. 

"He's here! Come one, start shooting" The cameraman uttered. "In three, two, one"

Adrien's Room

Kali and Adrien were now back on the couch eating macaroons just as the channel switch back to the show.

"And we're back on the air with Jagged Stone filling the shoes of a baker. Let's see how this rockstar cleans off all that flour" Alec walks over to Jagged and Penny while "waving" the audience to come along.