Strike

(Ronnie's house)

(Ronnie's house)

Ronnie opened the door to his luxurious house, smiling at Kalianna and Adrien. His smile dropped when he saw their nervous faces.

"What's wrong guys?" Ronnie questioned worriedly.

"Is your parents home?" Adrien inquired.

"No, they're work" Ronnie replied, letting the duo in. "Come on, let's head up to my room" He ushered them upstairs to his room.

"Whoa" Kali marveled at all the trophies and medals inside the trophy case.

"You have so many trophies!" Adrien exclaimed.

Ronnie chuckled. "Thanks. But I know you guys didn't come to look at my trophies. What's going on?"

"Well" Kalianna bit her lip and grabbed Adrien's hand. "We're seeing each other"

"And we wanted to tell you because we felt like we could trust you since you and Kalianna were friends"

Ronnie did not even looked surprised. "I know"

"WHAT?!" Kalianna and Adrien screamed.

"Yeah, I saw you guys kissing two days ago"

~Flashback~

Ronnie drove to the park in his sports car. After he arrived, he got out of his car and breathed in the fresh air, smiling a little. He was about to walk towards a bench but his eyes almost popped out of his head when he saw the most surprising thing ever.

Adrien and Kalianna kissing.

He had never seen them kiss in school before, this means that they were...secretly dating!

Ronnie rubbed the back of his neck and went back in his car and began driving home. He wasn't gonna tell anyone what he saw. Besides, it wasn't his business anyway, even though he was friends with the two lovers.

~End of Flashback~

"You probably should've been more discreet, no offense" Ronnie uttered.

"So, your not like, gonna tell anyone right?" Kalianna asked.

"Of course not! It's none of my business. But...I do have some sad news for you all" Ronnie said sadly.

"What is it?" Adrien queried.

"I'm going back to California-"

"Wait what?!"

"Let me finish Kal! I'm going back to California for a big race that's coming up. If I win I'll get another trophy to add to my collection. Don't worry, I'll be back soon"

"When are you leaving?" Adrien asked.

"Tomorrow morning. So that means after I tell everyone I'm leaving I need to go straight to the airport. They'll be sad, especially Juleka-"

"Wait, how do you know Juleka will be sad?" Anna interrupted, smirking at the blonde-green haired boy.