Frozer (Part 2)

Logan, Luka, and Kagami, had left the ice rink. Kalianna had stuck around for some silence. She needed to clear her head, she was Philippe from afar looking sad.

'Awww. Poor man' The noirette thought.

The Bathroom

"Why are you so sad?" Tikki asked her owner.

Marinette sighs. "I like Luka. He's really nice, but do you think he's just like Adrien? Just a friend?"

Just then Adrien knocked on the bathroom door. "Marinette? Are you okay?"

"Yeah, I'm fine"

"You're supposed to be in love with Kalianna! And now you ditch Kagami to go after Marinette?" Plagg scowled.

"Me? Going after Marinette? No! She's just a friend, and that's all she'll ever be" Adrien said honestly.

Ice Rink

Anna covered her mouth as she watched Philippe get akumatized in front of her very own eyes. She didn't stick around long when he got transformed into Frozer and ice began to cover the whole rink.

"Guess it's time to try out that be icy power" Kalianna took out the box from her purse that held her magical cookies and threw the blue one into the air. "Sunny! Power up!"

The kwami caught the cookie in her mouth and gobbled it whole. She spun around and transformed into... "Icicle Sunny!" She now had four icicles on her head.

"Icicle Sunny, speed up!" 

Doing all kinds of moves including a pirouette after receiving her skates, Kalianna had officially transformed into Ice Leopardess.

(The gloves are black, the ice skates/boots are black as well, the black for the upper suit is a dark blue, the leggings are dark blue as well, and the little blue dress is a light gold with leopard spots, so is the mask)

Parisian Streets

 Frozer continues to turn Paris into a giant ice rink. He jumped onto the top of the Effiel Tower. "Ladybug, Leopardess, Cat Noir. Your frozen statues will sparkle like trophies upon my kingdom of ice!" He twirls and turns the Eiffel Tower into ice, cackling.

A certain trio landed on top of a building. 

"Guys, we need to set up a trap for whoever turned the city into a giant ice rink" Ladybug said.

"My feline instincts prefer to track and observe before I attack" Cat Noir uttered, crossing his arms.

"We should do that, we gotta find out where the akuma is. I'll go with Cat Noir and you go your way. Sound good?" Leopardess asked Ladybug.

The bug hero eyed them, surprised.

"What?" Cat Noir and Leopardess adduced in unison.

"You two just seem...to not be in a sad mood"