Malediktator

Le Grand Paris

A certain blonde brat is recording herself costumed as Queen Bee and as Ladybug and Leopardess in the former's "secret lair", with a caption bar reading "Chloé TV" on a strip of corrugated cardboard.

"Welcome to my secret lair" Queen Bee (Chloé) greeted the camera. "Welcome to my secret lair. I may be a superhero, but I'm always happy to share my thrilling life with all my fans. Like today, my dear friends Ladybug and Leopardess showed up to ask me for advice"

"I admire Queen Bee so much!" "Ladybug" (Chloé again) gushed.

"Oh my gosh, me too!" "Leopardess" (Chloé once more) flipped her hair. "She showed me what being a superhero is all about and fixes the messes me, Ladybug, and Cat Noir and I get ourselves into"

"So true" "Ladybug" nodded in agreement. "She always fixes the messes were in"

"Oh, please. You two would do the same for me" Queen Bee spoke.

"Come on! Like you would ever cause a mess" "Ladybug" uttered.

"You're right" Queen Bee laughs conceitedly. Leopardess and Ladybug join in with the same laughter.

The scene zooms out to reveal that it is being watched on a screen in Miss Bustier's classroom.

"That's not Ladybug and Leopardess, that's you, Chloé!" Ivan called her out.

The entire class laughs.

"Of course that's the real Ladybug and Leopardess!" Chloé insisted.

Marinette face-palms while Kalianna covered her eyes.

"But Chloé, could you tell me why you chose to do an assignment about yourself? Uh— I mean: about Queen Bee?" Miss Bustier questioned.

"Well, our assignment was to choose an important person in French history and I actually saved France. Even Leopardess and Ladybug says so" Chloé clicks on the remote control.

"Queen Bee really makes us stronger" "Ladybug" said on screen.

"And she makes an amazing addition to the team" "Leopardess" smiled.

"She truly is Miraculous" Chloé voiced in unison with "Ladybug" and "Leopardess".

"Chloé, it's so obvious that's you dressed up as Ladybug and Leopardess. You didn't even bother to match their hair color" Alya exposed.

"Uh...they...just...dyed their hair blonde to look like me" Chloé lied, flipping her ponytail.

The entire class starts laughing again.

"Ugh, you're all a bunch of losers!" The blonde brat sat down and looked at Adrien. "Except you, Adrikins. None of you deserve to see the rest of my documentary!"

Marinette rolled her eyes. "Oh, what a shame" She said sarcastically, louder than she intended it to be. She immediately realizes what she just said and looks shocked. 

The class laughs harder; Marinette covers her mouth with her hands.

Chloé gasped. She then turns around and sees that Sabrina is laughing just as hard; when Sabrina realizes Chloé is looking, she stops immediately. "I saw you laughing with the other idiots; you're fired!"

Sabrina began crying. "Whahaha! I betrayed my best friend!" She collapses her head on the table.

"You don't need her permission to not laugh at something funny Sabrina" Kalianna spoke.