Birthday Girl

September 23

Kalianna squealed and twirled around gracefully as she handed students gold invitations to her party.

Meanwhile, Marinette, Nino, Adrien, and Alya were watching her.

"Kali seems extra cheery today. But why? She's just handing out invitations to a party" Marinette crossed her arms, her eyes widened when she saw her friends were staring at her with their jaws dropped to the floor. "What?"

"Marinette, did you not look at my Lady Leopard blog?!" Alya face-palmed and shook her head.

"Today's Kalianna's birthday!" Adrien chirped.

The bluenette's eyes widened. "What?! Ugh, how could I forget?"

"Yeah, she announced it on Alya's blog yesterday" Nino said as Alya showed Marinette the video.

"Hi everyone! I just want you all to know that my birthday's tomorrow! I'm so excited! I'll be handing out the invitations when I get to school, the only people who aren't invited...are Chloé and Sabrina" 

Marinette laughed. "I bet Chloé is so mad"

"Oh she is" Alya pointed at Sabrina and Chloé across the courtyard. The blonde brat was gritting her teeth and growling while Sabrina was fanning her to cool her down.

"Ridiculous! Utterly ridiculous!"

"To be honest, I'm pretty glad that Kalianna didn't invite Chloé. I mean, Chloé's my friend but I don't want her to ruin Kal's party like she did when we were just ten years old" Adrien spoke.

"Happened ten years ago-I mean, guys were ten years-I mean-!" Marinette immediately regretted speaking.

"What she means is, what happened with you guys when you were ten years old?" Alya intervened.

"Ah, let's just say, Chloé got into a cupcake war with Kalianna because of what I did" Adrien replied.

"What did you do?" Nino asked.

Adrien blushed and looked away. "I-I'm not telling!"

Alya laughed. "Okay Mr. Secretive, no need to get all defensive"

'Why doesn't he want to say what he did? Does it have something to do with Kalianna? Maybe I should ask him when he's alone...nah, I shouldn't be nosy. I wasn't even in his life when I was ten' Marinette thought.

"Marinette, Marinette, Marinette!" Kalianna yelled.

"AH!" Marinette shrieked, getting snapped out of her thoughts. She looked in front of her and saw Anna holding out a gold invitation. 

"Here, take it! I've been holding it for a whole minute now"

"Oh, uh, thank you!" Marinette took the invitation and smiled. 

Please join us to celebrate

                                                                      ~Kalianna's Birthday Party~ 

                                                                              She's turning 14!

                                                                       The jamboree will begin

                                                Tonight at 10 pm, in the fellow De-Sinclair Estate