Mayura (Heroes Day- Part 2)

"Don't be bemused, it's just the news! Thank you for joining us for this very special program. You will have the chance to witness the victory of our great leader, Scarlet Moth!" Prime Queen asseverated.

"Hail Scarlet Moth! Hail Scarlet Moth! Hail Scarlet Moth!" All the akumatized villain chroused.

"Today shall be known as..Villains Day!" Prime Queen declared.

Tom and Sabine are seen watching the news broadcast from Tom & Sabine Boulangerie Patisserie. Victoria, Darius, and Madeline are watching the news as well with horrified expressions. Then Nora, Ella, and Etta are seen watching the news broadcast from the Césaire apartment before the scene switches to Catalyst in Hawk Moth's lair.

"It's time, Scarlet Moth"

Eiffel Tower

"Hail Scarlet Moth!" The villains stopped their chant when Scarlet Moth raises his cane.

"Leopardess. Ladybug. Cat Noir. I can feel your close presence. If you want to save Paris and all its people, I'll give you one last chance. Give yourselves up and bring me your Miraculous!"

Palais de Chaillot Rooftop

"Penny for your thoughts?" Cat Noir asked his partners.

"It's like he's been preparing for this for a long time. But we...we're not prepared for this" Ladybug doubted.

"Yes, we are! We've already fought them all and we won! And there are six of us this time!" Cat Noir signified.

"If we wanna win, we have to defeat Hawk Moth, even though we've never fought him before" Ladybug stood up with Leopardess.

"Hawk Moth! I hope you enjoyed Volpina's illusion because the real Ladybug and Leopardess will never hand you over their Miraculous!" Leopardess scowled.

Cat Noir stood up. "And we've got a better idea! You're gonna give us your Miraculous!"

Carapace stands up along with Rena Rouge. "You may have an army of akumatized warriors..."

"But we're a whole team of superheroes!" Rena concluded.

Queen Bee stands up last. "You're going to wish you never wore that utterly ridiculous costume!"

The hero team got into fighting positions.

Scarlet Moth laughs maliciously. "I understand you want to fight. Then so be it. Guitar Villain. Frightningale. Music!"

Guitar Villain and Frightningale play thunderous music while the other akumatized villains charge towards the Miraculous Supers while they charged at them as well.

"And so it begins. The scarlet army is on its way to crush these pathetic Miraculous holders" Prime Queen insulted the heroines.

"Don't forget our main objective. We want to get to Hawk Moth" Ladybug reminded.

"He's the one that's causing all this mess" Leopardess added.

"Simple plan then. Go for the big bad boss" Cat Noir broke it down.

"Let's get him!" Rena alleged.

"I'll cover you!" Carapace spoke.

"You can count on me, Ladybug and Leopardess!" Queen Bee remarked.

"Cyclone!" Stormy Weather created a huge twister with her parasol.

"Horus! Give me your wings!" Pharoh picked up Princess Fragrance as we flew.