Hey Ronnie!

It was another day in Paris and Kalianna, Nino, Marinette, and Alya were all hanging out in the school's courtyard, class had finished a while ago.

"I'm thinking of having a party. What theme do you guys think it should be?" Kalianna asked.

Before either of her friends could answer, someone covered Kali's eyes.

"Guess who?" A voice that was covering the noirette's eyes said. It sounded like a boy.

"Who are you?" Kalianna heard Nino question.

"Shhh, let her guess" The boy replied.

His voice sounded familiar to Kal. She removed the boy's hands from her eyes and turned around to face him, her eyes widened and she grinned. "Ronnie? Ronnie Asva?!"

"In the flesh!" Ronnie grinned. He was wearing a red, yellow, and white sweatshirt that had a paw print on it along with the word that said, "Berry" above it, and he had on a black shirt along with black pants. His hair was blonde with streaks of green, and it was in a mohawk style. His eyes were a light green and he had on high-top red sneakers.

 His eyes were a light green and he had on high-top red sneakers

Kalianna squealed and hugged him tightly. "I'm so happy your here!!!"

"Me too!" Ronnie cheered as he briefly twirled the flawless skinned girl around.

"Kalianna, who's this?"

Anna turned and saw Adrien looking between her and Ronnie with pursed lips.

"Oh, uh, this is Ronnie Asva, an old friend that I knew back in California when I had to move there shortly for one of my parents business trip" Kalianna explained.

"Nice to meet you dude" Ronnie flashed a smile and stuck out his hand.

"Nice to meet you too. I'm Adrien Agreste" Adrien forced a smile and shook the light-green eyed boy's hand.

"Oh I know you! Your that famous model!" Ronnie smiled again.

Adrien just nodded.

"Ronnie, these are my friends. Marinette Dupain-Cheng, Alya Césaire, and Nino Lahiffe" Kalianna introduced, pointing at each of her friends, who waved at Ronnie, he waved back.

"So why are you here Ronnie? You a new student?" Nino inquired.

"Yeah, so it looks like I'm here to stay" Ronnie responded.

"Awesome! You'll love it in Paris" Kalianna nudged his shoulder and smiled.

Ronnie chuckled and nudged her back.

Adrien crossed his arms and looked away, feeling a pang of jealousy.

"So how are Mr. and Ms. Asva doing?" Kal asked.

"Pretty good! My dad's car business is booming back in California but he's planning on moving it here, and my mom's now a real estate agent, she decided acting wasn't for her"