Frozer

"I think we should take a break"

"I think we should take a break" Those words rang out in Adrien's head.

"Pardon?" The blonde-haired boy raised an eyebrow.

Kalianna sighed. "I'm sorry Adrien, but we need to take a break"

"W-Why?!"

Kali sighed once more. "Adrien, how do I say this, your being...super...super clingy" 

"What do you mean super clingy? I'm not clingy!" Adrien protested.

"You have been being clingy! You've been clingy these past few weeks! When Logan asked me if I wanted to go get some smoothies, you immediately butt in! Saying we have plans!"

~Flashback~

Kalianna walked out of class with everyone else.

"Hey Kali!" Logan caught up to her. "Wanna go get some smoothies?"

"Oh, su-"

"No!" Adrien instantly came to her side. "She's got plans with me" He slung an arm over her shoulder.

"Uh, okay?" Logan looked at him weirdly before walking away.

~End of Flashback~

"So?" Adrien tilted his head. "What's the problem?"

"I would've been okay with you doing it the first time but the second time was taking it a bit too far. While we were watching TV in your house, I had to go get Manon from Nadja's house to babysit her because she was going to work, and you completely clung to me! Saying to stay a bit longer! Nadja had to wait for me an hour before I came to get Manon!"

"Okay?"

"I was a bit mad at you when you did it the second time, but the third time, you really pushed it. I had to catch a first-class flight to Miami because Fae was singing her new album live, I couldn't use the private jet because my parents and Maddy had to meet with the famous fashion designer Alice McCall in Sydney. When I was finished packing and was ready to go, you literally burst into room, clung to me, and begged me not to go. Because of you, I missed my flight!"

"And?"

"What made me furious is that I told you that you could come with me because I was only going to be gone for a few hours! You said that you didn't want me to go and that you wanted me to stay here so we could cuddle and watch movies in my cinema!"

"What's so bad about that?!"

"You don't get it do you? You're blowing our cover. Our friends have been getting suspicious" Kal sighed. "Adrien I'm really sorry but we have to take a break. I've put up with your clinginess for too long. Maybe you're just in your clingy phase. But I don't like this phase. Please call me when you're over it" She kissed his lips sweetly. "Goodbye for now my love" She walked out of his room.

Adrien covered his mouth, he sat down on eyes bed and began silently crying with closed eyes. Plagg flew out of his jacket, feeling pity for his owner.

"Hey, it's not the end of the world! She did say to call her when you snap out of your clingy phase. Plus you guys are on a break right now! Whatever that is. Does that mean your relationship is on pause?"

"Not the time Plagg" The green-eyed boy curled up his bed and continued sobbing in his pillow.

Kalianna had now exited the Agreste mansion and was now walking home. 

'I'm so sorry my love' Tears slid down the noirette's face.

~~~~~~~~

"Whoa, Whoa!" A man cried as he flew unstably through the air. He had lost control of his glider.