Meeting Master Fu

Place Des Voges

Adrien was currently sitting on a bench holding a black umbrella as he watched Kalianna gleefully dance around in the rain. 

The girl was soaking yet, but somehow, she still managed to look adorable. 

"Kalianna, come on! Get out of the rain and sit down with me!" Adrien whined playfully.

"No!" Kali replied as she continued dancing and jumping around in rain puddles.

"Your gonna get sick you know" The green-eyed boy warned.

"Its just rain, what's the worse that could happen?" 

Adrien shook his head with a smile.

~~~~~~~~

"Are you done now?" Adrien questioned as he stood up while Kalianna came running up to him and ducking under his umbrella. She was drenched, though, playing in the rain was worth getting wet.

"M-hm!" Anna clutched his arm with a smile. "Let's go"

Kalianna and Adrien walked over to his limo and entered it.

Meanwhile, Marinette had been watching everything from afar, holding a pink umbrella. The bluenette had decided to take a walk in the rain when she came across Kalianna and Adrien. She sighed sadly, feeling a pang of jealousy.

2 Days Later

The amber-eyed girl was sick, really sick

The amber-eyed girl was sick, really sick. Adrien was right by her bedside, feeding her warm soup. He gently rested a hand on her forehead.

"Ma reine, your burning up!" The blonde-haired boy exclaimed.

"I know" Kalianna sneezed. Her parents were unfortunately on a business trip, and Madeline had a day off, which means she had no one to take care of her except her boyfriend.

Adrien chuckled and fed her another spoonful of soup. "Even your sneezes sound adorable. Cute"

Kalianna blushed. "S-stop making me blush..."

"I'm not doing anything. Your the one who's making yourself more redder in the face than you already are" The boy smirked.

Kal blushed once more, she got up out of her bed and began pushing Adrien out of her room. "Out!"

"Awww, is the beautiful princess mad?" Adrien teased.

The noirette blushed even more and lightly pushed Adrien out the front door. "Out! A-and don't come back! I-I don't wanna get y-you sick!"

"Aw, your cute when you stutter" Adrien teased again.

Kalianna squealed and quietly shut the door in his face.

"I love you!" He said on the other side of the door.

"I love you too" The silky black haired girl responded, trying not to squeal again.