Catalyst (Heroes Day- Part 1)

Early morning

Ladybug vaults over the rooftops of Paris. She swings into the bakery and into her room and detransforms back into Marinette. The girl yawned. "Finally"

De-Sinclair Estate

Leopardess landed on her balcony. She then opened the doors and closed them behind her before detransforming and flopping down on her bed. "I've never been so tired" She groaned.

Adrien's bedroom

Cat Noir transforms back to Adrien. "That villain was so tough"

Plagg yawns and falls onto the bed with Adrien.

Marinette's Room

Tikki covered her owner in the bed's sheet.

"Good night, Tikki"

The kwami kisses Marintte's forehead. "Sleep tight, Marinette"

Not long after, the bluenette's phone alarm went off.

"Rise and shine everyone! Today is Heroes Day. A day when you too can be a hero! Just for one day"

"Heroes Day?!" Marinette gets out of bed, hurriedly gets dressed, and runs down the staircase. "I completely forgot to plan my good deed today!"

"And the fact that you were up all night saving Paris isn't enough of a good deed?" Tikki questioned.

"No, Tikki. Because that was a secret and Ladybug's good deed. Heroes Day is when everyday citizens perform a good deed for other people's benefit" Marinette opens her purse. "Come on, Tikki"

The kwami goes into the purse.

"Dad, Mom, it's Heroes Day today!" Marinette informed.

"Just like every year, sweetie" Tom grabs the box of macaroons. "I've put one of every flavor in there for each of your classmates"

"You can't get much better than that in the good deed department" Sabine smiles.

Marinette hugs her parents. "You guys are my heroes"

Adrien's Bathroom

The blonde-haired boy is brushing his teeth.

Plagg sighs after eating a piece of his Camembert. "Heroes Day..we're already heroes. Come on, let's go back to bed!"

Adrien drops his toothbrush. "Plagg!" He covered his nose. "Do you really have to eat that so early in the morning?"

Plagg eats his Camembert whole. "Mhm"

De-Sinclair Estate

Kalianna sprayed a bit of vanilla perfume on herself after she got dressed.

"Why are you putting vanilla perfume on?" Sunny asked. "You already have that kind of original scent"

Kal chuckled and grabbed her Gucci designer satchel. "There's nothing wrong with putting on some more if it's the right amount" She walked downstairs. "I can't believe today is Heroes Day!" She squealed.

Collège Françoise Dupont

Lila is on video chat with Miss Bustier's class. She waved. "Hello, everyone!"

"Hi Lila!" The class (except for Marinette and Kalianna) greeted simultaneously.

"We can't wait to hear what you've been doing since our last video chat. Tell us about your week in the Kingdom of Achu" Miss Bustier requested.