Logan

"Adrien don't go over there man!" Nino warned. "You'll get hurt!"

"So what?" Adrien continued storming over to Logan and Kalianna. The boy was filled with rage.

"Adrikins! I-" Chloé yelped when Adrien shoved past her.

"Oh no" Marinette muttered with wide eyes.

"This is bad" Alya uttered. "Real bad!"

Just as she said that, Adrien shoved Logan off of Kalianna and stepped in front of her protectively. He was panting heavily and his fist were clenched. "I've hand enough...of your unwanted advances. Stay away from Kali!" 

Logan laughed, then smirked. "You really think I'm gonna listen to a shrimp like you Adrien Agreste? Please. Just because you beat me in one fight doesn't mean I won't beat you in the next one"

Adrien walked up to the blue-eyed boy with a frown. Even though Logan was taller than him, he wasn't scared. "I said...stay, away...from Kalianna!" He shoved him again, causing him to stumble back a little.

Logan growled. "You're really starting to get on my nerves Agreste" He pulled Adrien up by the shirt and glared daggers at him. Adrien still wasn't afraid.

The students came rushing over to prevent another fight from breaking out.

"That's enough Logan!" Marinette yelled.

Logan snarled at her. "Shut up you blue-haired klutz, or else"

"Hey! Don't talk to my best friend that way!" Alya defended.

"I thought you would've been a cool guy when you first came here! Turns out, your just like Chloé!" Kim yelled. "The only difference is, your aggressive!"

"Wanna say that again Kim?" Logan hissed, raising up a fist. Kim's eyes widened and he backed away.

"Don't talk to Kim like that you idiot" Alix snapped.

"Can't you see that Kalianna doesn't like you?! We don't like you" Mylène spat, gesturing to all of her friends.

"Urgh, I wasn't gonna say anything but Mylène here is right, take a hint!" Chloé interjected, flipping her ponytail. "I mean I know I'm beautiful but I don't like you"

"Chloé! This isn't about you!" Max asseverated. 

"Yeah, this is about Logan, and what a bully he is!" Ivan remarked with a frown.

More students began shouting anger, saying how Logan was nothing but a complete burden and other rude comments.

"STOP!" Kalianna screeched.

Everyone paused and turned to stare at her.

"Gosh...how did we even end up here so fast? It hasn't even been a full week!"

Adrien looked away sadly. 'She's right...how did we get here in just five days?'

~Monday Flashback; The New Kid~