The Dark Owl

Everyone was walking out of school to go home. 

"Sleepover at your place tonight? That'd be awesome!" Alya cheered.

"Come on! Hurry up! I don't have all day!" Mr. Damocles uttered impatiently. 

"Except ugh, I can't. I-I have to help my parents at the bakery" Marinette said to Alya.

"Again? But you've been helping them out all week" 

"Online gaming battle? I'm free" Adrien said to Nino.

"Cool! Wait 'till you check out my advanced weaponry! You won't stand a chance!" 

"There's no way I'm missing you guys battle online" Kalianna voiced.

Mr. Damocles claps his hands to Kali, Nino, and Adrien. "Come on! Chop-chop! Hurry along now!" 

Kalianna sighed and Adrien face-palmed. "I forgot I've got Chinese class" The green-eyed boy said.

"And I have a photoshoot to do" Kalianna spoke.

"Seriously? You guys haven't played all week with me!" Nino exclaimed. 

"Sorry Nino" The noirette apologized. 

Mr. Damocles chuckles before he closes the school doors. Adrien sadly looks back behind him while he walks away with Nino and Kalianna.

Inside the school, Mr. Damocles sneaks into his office and closes his door. He then turns on his computer to speak to his personal assistant. "Albert?" 

"At your service, sir" Albert pronounced.

"Hoo-hoo!"

"Please repeat. I was unable to understand" 

"Hoo-hoo!"

"Please repeat. I was unable to understand"

"Hoo-hoo!"

Albert short circuits. "Please repeat. At-at your service, sir. Please repeat. Please repeat. Please repeat-"

There's an explosion near a portrait, due to Albert's malfunctioning. Mr. Damocles groans in annoyance before he walks towards the portrait to open it himself, revealing a secret compartment. The compartment holds his secret collection of Knightowl merchandises. 

Mr. Damocles chuckles as he grabs his custom-made Knightowl costume from the hanger. He tries to puts it on, but he struggles to put on his belt and causes himself to fall off his desk. "Ow! It is now the hour of The Owl! Hoo-hoo!"

Place des Voges

Whiskers meowed, he was currently stuck in a tree. 

"Oh!" Mrs. Michelle exclaimed. 

Mr. Damocles arrives and talks to Whiskers' owners. "Hoo-hoo! Well, Mrs. Michelle. Has Whiskers got vertigo again? Have no fear! This is the mission for The Owl! Hoo-hoo!" He takes out his toy grappling hook. "Owl Talons!" The grappling hook didn't work. "Boomerang!" He throws his boomerang, but it glides away.

"Um? What exactly are you planning with that?" Mrs. Michelle asked.

"It-it-it takes more than this to persuade The Owl!" The "hero" starts to climb up the tree. "Here, kitty, kitty! Come to Owl!" 

"Okay, I'll call the fire department" Mrs. Michelle takes out her phone.

"No need for that, Mrs. Michelle" Whiskers start to hisses at "The Owl". "Uh-oh! Whiskers! Stay calm! Come on now!" Whiskers bites into his hand. "Ow!" He loses his balance and is about to fall along with Whiskers. Luckily Ladybug and Leopardess arrived.