Sandboy

De-Sinclair Estate

Kalianna laughed. She was currently in her bed watching a funny video that included pandas. Just then she heard her kwami sigh for the millionth time today. She put away her phone and focused her attention on Sunny.

"Alright, what's up with you. You've been acting gloomy all day"

"Oh nothing, it's just...my friend Nooroo's transmission..."

"Hawk Moth's kwami?"

"Yeah. He's honoring his thirty-five hundredth cycle, or as you humans say, birthday today...and the sad part is he's doing it all alone" Sunny explained, dejected.

Kali smiled sadly. "Don't worry Sunshine. We'll get him back someday"

"There is another way"

"What is it?"

"Kwamis are capable of converse with their species on their birthday. But we won't get another opportunity for a very, very, very long time. A kwami's birthday lasts several hundreds of human years" 

"That's pretty awesome! That means you could find out where he lives! But how though?"

"The kwamis have to assemble in the Miracle Box at a certain time. Which is tonight" Sunny revealed.

"Tonight?!" Kal shrieked. "Why didn't you say something earlier?!"

"Master Fu doesn't want us kwamis to leave our keeper's sides. He said we need to be able to spring into action quickly if someone was to be akumatized"

"Well then, surely they'll be fine without you. If all the other kwamis gather together then it'll still happen right?"

"I don't think so. The more kwamis there is, the better we won't be able to fail"

"But, if Master Fu doesn't approve..."

"Me, Wayzz, Plagg, and Tikki had a plan. Well, it was basically Plagg's. Tikki, Plagg and I, would go and gather with other kwamis inside the box. Wayzz would stand guard and he'd let us know right away if anyone becomes akumatized. What do you think?" Sunny inquired.

"I don't know..." Anna tapped her chin.

"Please Kalianna? I haven't been able to see my friends in so long! Please?" The kwami gave her possesser puppy eyes. 

Kalianna pondered for a moment, then sighed. "Fine. But be careful okay?"

"Yes! Thank you Kali!" Sunny hugged the noirette's cheek before picking up a blue ribbon off the desk, flying over to the balcony's French doors, phasing through it, and flying away.

Kali smiled and wrapped herself up in the silky bed sheets, then she fell asleep.

~~~~~~~~

Somewhere on a roof, Sunny and Tikki (who is holding a marker), are sitting on a chimney. Plagg approaches, holding a piece of cheese.