Santa Claws (A Christmas Special)

Kalianna walked into the bakery, where she saw Marinette and her parents. "♫ Merry Christmas Marinette! How do you do? ♫" She sang gracefully as she put a dime in the box that the fake yet realistic Leopardess was holding, the fake Cat Noir and Ladybug by her side.

"♫I'm doing just fine, Merry Christmas to you!♫"  Marinette handed the girl a box of macaroons. "♫ Here's the macaroons you ordered to brighten your night, my parents got the details just right!♫"

"♫ Thank Ms. Cheng and Mr. Dupain! And have a lovely Christmas!♫" Kalianna waved at the adults before exiting the bakery.

The noirette opened the box and her eyes sparkled, the macaroons she had requested looked delicious and perfect!

She popped one into her mouth. "Mmmm!"

"Can I have one?!" Sunny revealed herself from Kalianna's hair while grinning.

"Of course!" Kali tossed a macaroon to Sunny and she caught it in her mouth, eating it whole.

"Delicious!"

"I know right?" Kal smiled and continuing feeding herself and her kawmi macaroons while she walked through the snow-filled sidewalk, the tiny snowflakes that were falling from the sky landed in her hair, making her look angelic.

'I wonder how Adrien's doing right now, I'll go visit him and give him my Christmas present!' Anna thought, clutching her winter faux fur purse that held her gift inside. 

Just then she heard the bell ringing, she grinned.

"It's Christmas!" She laughed and twirled around. "♫Merry Christmas Paris!♫" She sang.

"You should sing more often Princess" A voice suggested.

Kalianna turned around and saw Adrien smiling at her. He had a Christmas hat on his head which Plagg was hiding in.

"Adrien!" The silky-black haired girl ran up to her boyfriend and gave him a sweet kiss. "Why are you out here all alone with nothing to keep you warm?"

"Uh..." Adrien rubbed the back of his neck. "I just wanted to feel the snowflakes on my skin"

Kalianna giggled and opened her purse. "I've got a present for you" She took out a bracelet and gave it to him. "Read what it says"

Adrien peered and the words on the bracelet and blushed. "I'm the king of your heart huh?"

 "I'm the king of your heart huh?"