Of Barcelona & Couples' Class

Adrien rode to the airport in his limo, speaking to his father on the screen for the vehicle.

"Do you have everything you need?" Gabriel inquired curtly.

The blonde-haired looked to his side and saw his suitcase, which was packed with only necessary items, such as clothes.

"Yes father" Adrien nodded.

"Good. As protection, your bodyguard will be going with you to Barcelona" Gabriel informed.

Gorilla turned a shade of green in the face, he almost swerved off the road as he felt like puking.

"But why? I wanna be alone with Kalianna!" Adrien whined.

"I think you've forgotten your age. When your 18, then we'll discuss" With that, Gabriel went off-screen.

At The Airport

Adrien sat down next to his girlfriend with his suitcase. She smiled at him and gave him a kiss on the cheek.

"Hey" She saw Gorilla. "Hi Gorilla!" She waved at him briefly, he just nodded.

"I'm so excited we're going to Barcelona together" Kalianna grinned, holding her boyfriend's hands in hers.

"Me too. How long did you say you wanna stay for?" Adrien quizzed, his eyes averting around the busy airport for a second.

"Two days"

"But...won't our friends suspect us for being gone so long?"

"That's exactly why I chose this trip for the weekend. It's the weekend!"

"Oh, right" Adrien chuckled. "I forgot. You look great by the way"

"Thank you. I'll be sure to take pictures of you sleeping next to me on the plane" Kali giggled.

"Hey!" Adrien blushed. "I won't fall asleep!"

"For passengers heading to Barcelona, the plane will now be boarding" The female voice over the intercom notified.

"That's us!" Anna chirped. She, Gorilla, and Adrien grabbed their suitcases and flited away.

Timeskip

Kalianna giggled as she moved herself in the frame and took a picture of her and a sleeping Adrien beside her. She, him, and Gorilla were in three seats together now in the plane flying over the sky to Barcelona in first class. Gorilla was listening to calming music to prevent himself from throwing up.

'I'm so glad I paid for this trip. Adrien and I needed some alone time. Especially after our break' Kal mused.

"Hi there! Do you need anything?" The male flight attendant inquired as he walked up.

"Sure. It's been a while since we've eaten anything" Kali smiled.

"I can imagine. It's been a whole hour but don't worry, we'll be there in forty minutes" The man assured. "So what would you like?"

"Uh, well, anything is okay. Comfort food, fancy food, French food, just no salads because I don't think we're in the mood for that"

"Of course. You'll be getting your dinners shortly" The male attendant nodded and left.

After a few minutes, the same attendant had come over carrying plates of food, he set a plate by Gorilla, then Kalianna, and finally Adrien.

"Thank you sir" Anna smiled at him.

Gorilla just gave him a nod while grunting.

The male attendant bowed and left.

"Adrien, baby, wake up" Kalianna kissed his forehead while gently shaking his shoulder.