Robostus (Part 2)

Leopardess sighed sadly. They couldn't get out of this situation this time. "Looks like its over...it was nice fighting with you guys"

As the heroes are about to have their Miraculouses taken away, Max throws his schoolbag at the toys.

"Max?!" Robustus sees that Max wasn't next to him anymore, the boy climbed out.

"Sorry, Robostus, but I can't let you execute your program! I have to stop you!" Max pulls the steam shovel's lever, causing it to drop Leopardess, Ladybug, and Cat Noir.

"But...why did you do that? I was gonna become human like you"

"I don't want you to change. I want you to be like you were before!"

"Don't you love me anymore? Aren't we friends?" Robostus asked.

"If you want us to remain friends, you've got to stop this right now! I'm friends with Markov, not you!" Max pounds on the windshield.

"I am Robostus now! And you betrayed me! I don't wanna be human like you anymore! Humans don't have a heart!" The robot villain traps Max with the seatbelts again. "And that's exactly why I've decided to get rid of 'em!" He laughs as his mecha tries to punch the heroines, but the three dodged it.

"Lucky Charm!" Ladybug shouted, receiving a harp. Unfortunately, before it could land in her hands, the excavator grabs it in mid-air. "What?!"

"I told you, Ladybug. I have analyzed and calculated everything! You can't win without your Lucky Charm!" Robostus turns to the cars. "Grab her! Lock her in! She'll be the first to go!"

Multiple cars zoom in to attack Ladybug, who nimbly dodges the assaults, ultimately leaping high into the air as she uses her Lucky Vision and sees Cat Noir's claw and Max's flash drive lying on the ground next to where his schoolbag landed.

She then dives down to the ground and grabs the flash drive before it is run over, and leaps on top of a car. "Do your thing Cat Noir!"

"It's down to us, rust-o-bot! Cataclysm!" Cat Noir leaps between cars, and up to stand upon the mecha.

"So predictable!" Robostus commented.

"Analyze this" Cat Noir uses his Cataclysm on the mecha, destroying it and freeing the harp.

Ladybug grabs the harp and lands on the hood of another car. "Protect Max!"

Leopardess jumps up and catches Max from hitting the ground.

Robostus flies up into the air. "You're making this hard only for yourselves, Leopardess, Ladybug, and Cat Noir! I will always be one step ahead of you!"

"Speaking too soon is a human weakness, Robostus!" Ladybug throws the harp. "Cat Noir!"

Cat Noir throws his staff toward the harp.

The robot villain dodges the staff and the harp. "Really? Is that your last move?"

The two objects collide and the harp strings fall down and tangle up Robostus' propeller, robbing him of his ability to fly.

"Whoa!" Ladybug catches him with her yo-yo. "What was that?!"

"That was wit and a little bit of luck" The bug hero replied.

"You're wrong, Ladybug. The game is still on!" Ladybug plugs the flash drive to Robostus' "mouth". "What?! What do you think you're—?" The flash drive infects him with the previously contained virus, thus sabotaging his internal chip. "Error! Error! Error..." Robostus malfunctions and turns back to Markov. All the mechanical devices around Ladybug return to their motionless state.