Love Speller

Logan sat in his room, pacing back and forth, thinking about Kalianna. It's been 2 days since he got expelled from school. The boy was still in Paris. Somehow, he had managed to convince his father, Javier Sánchez, to start living in the country.

"Urgh! I can't believe I got expelled from school! It's all Adrien's fault! Stupid Adrien Agreste, now I can't see Kalianna anymore!" Logan yelled, kicking a little recycling bin near his desk. 

Just then Javier came into his room. "Logan, I'm going to meet up with some old friends for brunch, you okay with staying home by yourself hijo? (son?)"

 "Logan, I'm going to meet up with some old friends for brunch, you okay with staying home by yourself hijo? (son?)"

Logan sighed. "Yes dad"

Javier nodded and exited the room.

Logan looked out his window. The brown-haired boy's blood began boiling when he saw Adrien and Kalianna sitting on a bench eating ice-cream together. He scoffed. "So she favors him more than me huh?" He growled and picked up the recycling bin and threw it at the wall. "There's nothing special about him! Why does she like me more than him!? URGH!" 

Logan snapped his spark-plug necklace off of his neck and looked at it, his eyes began watering. Kalianna had given him that necklace when they were kids. "She didn't even notice I was still wearing it" He growled again and slammed his hand on the wall. "I swear to you Kalianna, I'll make you mine! Whether you like it or not. You will love me. And no one is gonna get in the way, not even that little blonde-haired shrimp!"

Hawk Moth's Lair

The window opens and the butterflies take flight.

"Hmmm, it seems like this boy has strong feelings for this girl. So strong that he'd be willing to destroy anyone in his path" Hawk Moth smirked and turned a pure white butterfly into an akuma. "Fly away, my little akuma, and evilize this possessive soul!"

The akuma flies out the window and out over Paris.

Logan's Room

The blue-eyed boy was now crying while gripping the spark-plug necklace in his hand. The akuma slips through Logan's window and akumatizes his necklace. Logan looks up with a scowl as a glowing purple butterfly outlines his face.

"Love Speller, I am Hawk Moth. I am giving you the power to make anyone fall in love with you, including the girl that you love. But in order to keep these powers, you must capture Leopardess, Ladybug, and Cat Noir's Miraculouses, and bring them to me. Do we have a deal?" Hawk Moth inquired.

Logan smirked and put on his spark-plug necklace. "Absolutely Hawk Moth, I'll get Kalianna to love me once and for all!" The boy was transformed into Love Speller. He was now wearing black pants, a black suit jacket adorned with roses along with a floral tie, a black mask, black shoes, and he was wearing a wrist dart gun.

 He was now wearing black pants, a black suit jacket adorned with roses along with a floral tie, a black mask, black shoes, and he was wearing a wrist dart gun