Moist underwear

San ventured on until he stumbled upon what seemed to be the art room

Stepping in, nervousness hits him as he stopped in his tracks. His eyes scanned the room and his face lit up when he spotted his good friend, Ten Lee.

His footsteps were no longer heavy as he made his way over to the empty seat beside Ten.

"Yo bro!" San said as he lifted his hand out to greet the man. Ten quirked his left eyebrow as his eyes glazed over San's body or this case, y/n's body before uttering out "Fuck off, y/n!"

San's eyes widened when he realised that he was y/n then just as Ten pushed his figure off of the seat, San grabbed his shoulder.

"No bro, it's me! San" he whispered and in return, Ten scoffed before saying "Damn! He really rubbed off on you quick. First, you sleep with my friend infront of me then you have the audacity to approach me as if nothing happened"

Yanking his shoulder away from San's grip, he hissed "You went from being my cute little crush to a fucking slut I never want to see again. So do the honors and leave me the fuck alone!"

San stood frozen. Two things were on his mind. One being, how close were Ten and y/n because if she finds out what happened, she's going to go batshit crazy and two being, what the fuck happened last night.

From what he remembered, him and y/n bumped into each other in the hallways and they started chatting and then they moved to the room.

Wasn't this the truth?

"He seemed harsh" A voice whispered beside me, causing me to jolt a bit in fright.

Snapping my head over in her direction, San stared at the woman weirdly.

"I don't think that's any of your business" San said to the stranger.

"It isn't?" She questioned, looking over at San teasingly.

San held his fist tight as he stared at the black haired female as she smirked over at him "Whatever you say, kpop idol" she cooed.

Now that, caught him off guard. His eyes widened and he quickly chased after the woman that was now walking away from him.

"Hey uh-h wait" he said as he placed his hand on her shoulder.

"Michelle" she said as she spun on her heels to greet the man with a smile on her face.

"How do yo-?" San was interrupted when Michelle said "I know a few things" as if it was no big deal in the moment.

He quirked his eyebrow over at her as she asked "So? Who did you switch with? Jungkook? Taeyong? Hongjoong? Eunwoo? Who?"

Her eyes glowing in excitement as she guessed away.

"No, San" he said.

"San?" She asked and his eyes widened "yes, san from ateez"

"He's my bias-I mean, you're my bias-uhh-wait" Michelle stuttered out as the smug look displayed on y/n's face stared at her.

"This is so weird! You're san but then you're not!" She whispered as she looked at him.

The only thing he mumbled was "cute" before she continued.

Being the pushy girl she was, Michelle hooked her hand into San's as she pulled him down the hallway and away from everyone's weird stares.

"Why was everyone staring at us?" San asked and Michelle giggled before replying with "not us! They're staring at you"

San's eyes widened and he asked "They know who I am?"

Michelle simply giggled again.

"No, you and y/n had quite the show last night at Ten's party" she let out.

"What?" San asked in confusion.

Michelle smiled as she whipped out her phone from her back pocket. Sliding through her chats, she clicked on a video that held 'the oh so unholy happenings.'

His eyes widened as he realized that it was nothing like he thought and the words that left his mouth were "Can you send this to me?"

Y/n was surely going to be pissed but hey! I'm not the only one to be blamed.

"I guess this means that I get your number?" Michelle flirted and San, the oh so innocent man said " why else would I ask for the video?"

As if he wasn't in deep bullshit already!

Before he could've said anything else, the school bell rung lowly signaling it was time for him to take his chatty mouth in a corner and start making his hands useful.

°°°

Eyes barely opened as a yawn escaped past my lips or in this case, San's lips.

For the fifth time, I heard "San? Food is served"

Pulling my phone out from under my pillow, I couldn't help but to get worried.

A stranger is in full control of my body. He is in full control of my life.

What good could this possibly bring?

Sighing, my eyes averted to the bright screen of my cell phone as the notification dinged.

Scheduled period - today!
Don't forget your pads :)
Have a happy week ahead!

"Holy fuck?!" Was the only thing that left my mouth as I realised that Choi San was currently in school and I'm sure he was completely clueless about a woman's monthly.

Jolting off of the bed, my feet hit the ground as I ran towards the door. Turning the knob, I let myself greet the group of boys who I desperately needed help from.

"Look who decided to show up" HongJoong, the blue haired male voiced out with a silly smirk on his face.

"I need your help" I said lowly as I looked ahead of me.

°°°

San's odd thoughts clogged his mind as he was desperately struggling to even make a stroke on the canvas in front of him.

Why did it have to be an art class of all things?!

He pursed his lips or in this case, he pursed y/n's lips as his eyes widened.

His hand reached down to his jeans and he gently rubbed his hands on the material that covered his thighs before slipping his hand between his legs.

And just as he thought that he was keeping his thoughts to himself, he voiced out "Why is my underwear so wet?"

He only realised after numerous heads snapped in his direction with many mouths left agape.

I fucked up again, didn't I?!