Prologue

Before you start, this book might be a bit confusing based on the scenario or plot

Before you start, this book might be a bit confusing based on the scenario or plot. If by any chance you are confused about something in the story, feel free to leave a comment or private message me (I don't bite, unless you want me to).

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°
♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡
♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡
♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡
♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡
♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡
♡♡♡♡♡♡♡
♡♡♡♡♡♡
♡♡♡♡♡
♡♡♡♡
♡♡♡
♡♡

There's an eerie silence as I moved slowly over to my locker, being a twenty one year old and not giving a fuck about anything except for my painting and my crush was basically my life motto.

Opening the locker, I averted my eyes around the small space. Quickly grasping my paint brushes, I slammed the door shut and as if on time, the bell goes off and a bunch of tired college students rushed out.

Now that, I could relate to. Pushing the brushes into my bag, I swung the black backpack over my shoulder as I looked ahead.

"You!" Someone shouted as the figure moved closer and closer to me. Should I be scared? Should I run for it? Who was I kidding? I'm not that athletic!

"Kpop star! You'll be a kpop star!" The woman shouted and my eyes widened as I awkwardly tried to escape the weird situation without being seen.

The last thing I wanted to do was get embarrassed.

Looking away, I hurriedly strolled away from the girl otherwise known as mysterious Michelle. Behind my back, she shouted "You just wait!"

My eyes widened as I pushed the double doors and headed out of the college. "Me? A kpop star?" I laughed at her statement.

Mysterious Michelle had always been right but this time, no miracle can turn a walking twig like myself into a kpop star.

None.

There was this time she warned our previous college bad boy about looking both ways before crossing the streets, Brad clenched his fist, letting his middle finger stick out and walked across the road. I must say, it was quite tragic to see him get hit by that bus. His body literally pitched into God knows where.

Another time, Michelle said to a group of science students that they better carefully handle the chemicals, no one listened because science is always right. Turns out, the school lab was blown up, a few students survived but they're barely able to walk on their own.

Nothing good ever happens when mysterious Michelle chooses you. I tried my best to avoid all the eye contact because rumors has it that Michelle isn't actually crazy like everyone thought. She had quite the reputation and everyone tries to avoid her because she's well, mysterious.