Cock blocker!

"OH MY FUCKING GOSH!" I yelled, as I slowly backed away

Moving out of the kitchen, I realized that I left the lights on and the guilty half of me covered my eyes as I felt my way back into the kitchen. Switching the lights off, I yelled "I can't see so please continue" as I once again, backed away.

"Fucking cock blocker!" I whisper shouted and as I turned on my feet, I jolt back in fright as my hand plants firmly against something or rather someone.

"Ouch!" He yelled and before I knew it, I go tumbling backwards and straight into the kitchen again.

"Oh my God! Oh my God!" I panicked as I got on my knees and quickly crawled out like a baby now learning to creep/ crawl.

"What happened?" San asked as he rubbed his left cheek. Leaning over, he switched the lights of the livingroom on before heading in the direction of the kitchen.

With wide eyes, I grasped him by his shirt and I pulled him back as I let out "Don't be a cock blocker too!"

San's eyes widened and he asked "What?"

He had the biggest grin on his face as he let out "One of the guy-"

I interrupted him as I let out "No, roaches- uh ripe roaches!"

"Ripe roaches? You mean, adult roaches?" San asked and I nodded quickly.

I knew for a fact that what I had seen was definitely not roaches. I know for sure that Wooyoung isn't finished, he's either taking her to his room or he's going to have blue balls!

"What are you even saying?!" San said as he pushed open the door to the kitchen.

And unexpectedly, the kitchen was empty.

Moving around the kitchen counter, I followed behind San as he went in search of the roaches.

San moved a bit more and what I hadn't realised was that there were also two half naked figures beside me.

San stood on the opposite side of the counter as Wooyoung and his chick placed their hands together, begging me to keep quiet.

San moved a bit to the left and as much as he moved, I moved to the right, allowing the two on their knees to follow me.

He then moved a bit over to the right causing me to rush over to the left along with the two following my movements, of course.

San noticed my behavior and he quickly asked "Is it over there?" And just as fast as he was moving around the counter I yelled run as I tackled him to the ground.

My hands placed over his eyes as we go tumbling backwards. I heard their footsteps getting lighter signaling that they were almost out of the kitchen.

Grasping his hands over his head with one hand, I straddled the man as my other hand was trying to block his view.

When I was sure that they were gone, I removed my hand, earning a "What the fuck was that?" from San and all I did was smile innocently over at him.

Shrugging, I let out "uh- a couple of ripe roaches?"

My tone was more of a question and just as awkward as my answer was, things pumped up a notch when the kitchen door swung opened.

"Please tell me you guys aren't having sex here!" Seonghwa yelled as he noticed my position over San's figure.

Quickly, scooting over, I let my butt come in contact with the cold floorboards as San sat upright.

"No, we were trying to catch some uh-h ripe roaches?" I let out snd Seonghwa simply replied with "You guys are no longer my friends! How dare you capture those bastards without me?!"

With wide eyes, I said "on the bright side, we didn't catch any"

"Great! I'll get my equipment and be back!" Seonghwa said, clapping his hands together evilness layering his voice.

The next thing I heard was "Run before he comes back!"

San pulled my figure up as I stared at him confused.

"Trust me on this! If he comes back with his cleaning equipment, we'll be stuck cleaning for the rest of this week because once he starts, he doesn't stop!"

With wide eyes, I grasped San's hands as he pulled me out of the kitchen and straight into his room.

Closing the door behind us, our breathing was uneven and not long after, we heard "Where did they go?!"

And on that cue, we looked at each other before letting out a peal of laughter.

Cackling as we dropped to the floor, my hands on my belly as I forgot the whole reason I went into the kitchen in the first place.

"What even happened?!" San asked as we continued laughing until tears were threatening to fall.

And this, this was the first time in a long time since I laughed like this.

And surprisingly, it was all because of these guys.

°°°
Don't forget to voteee!!!